• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I`d Like To Introduce Someone...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My dear sister has joined KHInsider!! Welcome RisingOblivion!

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i guess a welcome is in order

WELCOME!

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Welcome RisingOblivion!

Make sure you read the FAQ and Stickies and stay out of trouble and you should do fine here.

Hopefully you'll get this post.

RisingOblivion

Thanks for introducing me RisingDawnStar!!!!!!!!! (also my sister!) And hello to everyone!! Also thanks to my best friend KHNigratoe (and RisingDawnStar) for helping me get started!!
And also to anyone who would like to make me a better sig. than my friend (no offense) you are welcome to contact me.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Thanks for introducing me RisingDawnStar!!!!!!!!! (also my sister!) And hello to everyone!! Also thanks to my best friend KHNigratoe (and RisingDawnStar) for helping me get started!!
And also to anyone who would like to make me a better sig. than my friend (no offense) you are welcome to contact me.
Lol. Egotistical much? Just request one at one of the shops.

KHNigratoe

I'm sorry RisingOblivion's sig is sooo bad. I was in a rush!!! And she REALLY wants a new sig!!! I'm bad at sigs, anyways.
we didnt know there was a shop!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Now why couldn't you just introduce yourself. Would have taken this a little more serious if oyu did. But your young so I won't say anything mean. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

Back