• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How KH3 could start for me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlcheX

Hi guys,im new.Reading all the new informations about kh3,i was really curious about that "rough and strange start" that Nomura mentioned so im here to theoryze about this start.So i have 2 starts.

1-In m. Olympus:
As we saw in the kh 3 footages Sora always had the kh 2 outfit,so i think that probably kh3 will start right in the middle of the master exams where Sora have to Unlock some worlds,or maybe for that mission he has to gather informations about xehanort return and i think Zeus could know a plenty of things about this.So after this mission Sora will pass the exam,wear the new outfit and so the adventure will begin.

2-Keyblade Graveyard
Nomura in the interview said that at start of the game "the player will wonder why sora is there" so i don't think a better place Than a dream in the keyblade graveyard where he could do the same road that Ventus,Terra,Aqua (and symbolize that ventus is going to wake up,by this memory) take in BBS and just when he was reaching Xehanort he will wake up.

So,how do you think kh3 is going to start?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Re: How kh could start for me

I imagine that the opening of KHIII would start with the YE/YX talk in that room from the trailers, and once that's all over the opening title music plays and then we're greeted by Sora being filled in by Yen Sid about what his final exam will comprise of. His mission would be to climb Mount Olympus and defeat the Rock Titan, and on the way he will discover what it truly is to master the keyblade and first learn attraction flow. After that, he will get that cool Zeus keyblade (and maybe the blue star one beforehand) and be awarded mastery, being shown how to transform the keyblade into the most basic forms (including, as said in interview, his keyblade glider), much like the Lingering Will did, and then get his new outfit and start his journey out in either Twilight Town or the Kingdom of Corona.

Sally-boiii

Awards

I imagine that the opening of KHIII would start with the YE/YX talk in that room from the trailers, and once that's all over the opening title music plays and then we're greeted by Sora being filled in by Yen Sid about what his final exam will comprise of. His mission would be to climb Mount Olympus and defeat the Rock Titan, and on the way he will discover what it truly is to master the keyblade and first learn attraction flow. After that, he will get that cool Zeus keyblade (and maybe the blue star one beforehand) and be awarded mastery, being shown how to transform the keyblade into the most basic forms (including, as said in interview, his keyblade glider), much like the Lingering Will did, and then get his new outfit and start his journey out in either Twilight Town or the Kingdom of Corona.

Did any of the interviews really say whether or not he would learn to turn his keyblade into a glider upon learning how to do keyblade transformations.? Or is this just implied?

sephydark

Awards

Hmmm... in KH1 the dive to the heart opening really fit those descriptions. Obviously actually using dive to the heart in KH3 wouldn't make us wonder where Sora was anymore, but I wonder if it's also going to be somewhere that's not 100% real. I do think Nomura's implying that it's going to be a place we've never seen before, though.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Did any of the interviews really say whether or not he would learn to turn his keyblade into a glider upon learning how to do keyblade transformations.? Or is this just implied?

Honestly, I don't have the time to check it out right now, but a really long time ago Audo first published his "Everything we know about kingdom hearts III -so far-" list, and I found an interview where Nomura said that he would learn to transform it in familiar forms, such as the glider. The reference would be in there, but good luck digging through the interviews to find it.

EDIT: That was unclear. He specifically stated the keyblade glider as a transformation, that wasn't an implied message. Sorry for the confusion. If I had time to show you which interview I would but I really don't have time for that at the moment.

Last edited:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

I just want a dive to the heart with the gorgeous platforms again and I'll be happy.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

As far as Sora goes, I think the only acceptable way of introducing him in the story is to show him waking up from god knows what...Probably some form of a nightmare about the impending doom. That fucker's always sleeping.

Before that, I think a Xehanort tutorial/Awakening would be fitting.

redcrown

Awards

I just want a dive to the heart with the gorgeous platforms again and I'll be happy.

Of which character though?

Wasn't there a dive to the heart thread awhile ago?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards

Of which character though?

Wasn't there a dive to the heart thread awhile ago?

I don't really have a strong preferences but I guess Kairi can be dope. Not too interested to see a potential Xehanort one but I know that's got fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back