• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How in the world will Zero EXP work?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I've gone through KH1 with just the Kingdom Key and scarce abilities before, so I think I can do this.

-Roxas-XIII-

I've gone through KH1 with just the Kingdom Key and scarce abilities before, so I think I can do this.

Even paying through the game with only the Kingdom Key and NO abilities at all is nothing like playing through at lv1. If you want a real challenge, try going through by killing absolutely no heartless at all (except the ones you are forced to kill, and bosses of course). Doing so will probably only get you to lv 20 or so by the time you get to the final fights with Ansem. This is the closest you can get in the PS2 versions to a lv1 playthrough.
When 1.5 comes out, I think you'll be surprised by just how insanely hard its gonna be to finish this at lv1.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
With Zero experience, it was impossible to beat some bosses, so they had to tweak some things.

VoidGear

Awards
Even paying through the game with only the Kingdom Key and NO abilities at all is nothing like playing through at lv1. If you want a real challenge, try going through by killing absolutely no heartless at all (except the ones you are forced to kill, and bosses of course). Doing so will probably only get you to lv 20 or so by the time you get to the final fights with Ansem. This is the closest you can get in the PS2 versions to a lv1 playthrough.
When 1.5 comes out, I think you'll be surprised by just how insanely hard its gonna be to finish this at lv1.

went through the game in kh2fm without fighting heartless on proud and beat sephiroth at lv.38

-Roxas-XIII-

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what difficulty mode Zero EXP is available in? I'm guessing its only available in Final Mix: Proud mode, but I'm not sure.

On a similar note, does anyone know how and when Sora gets the Combo Master ability? After all, it's not in the original Final Mix.

FireKnight251

I love how Tai Yasue openly admitted that trying to go through the testing of the game with Zero EXP was NAILS. I'd bet my money on it being Riku/Ansem he couldn't beat.

VoidGear

Awards
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what difficulty mode Zero EXP is available in? I'm guessing its only available in Final Mix: Proud mode, but I'm not sure.

On a similar note, does anyone know how and when Sora gets the Combo Master ability? After all, it's not in the original Final Mix.

It's in critical mode too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back