• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Holiday Message from Tetsuya Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
That was adorable. <3

And those people bitching and whining about KH3 are poopheads.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I lost so much respect for Nomura when he had no idea what the "recording" button was tsk tsk tsk

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I agree on the poophead part; I see game making like fansubbing and I think the rest of you will agree with this sentiment; Whining might make the dev/subber mad, and it'll be done when it's DONE, so no use whining. I hope we'll see it next year or 2018, but yeah. It'll be done when it's done!

SoraForeverKH

This was nice. Really nice I thought—seeing Nomura so relaxed and open. I like his hat. He has inspired me a lot since I jumped into the KH series. I will definitely be looking forward to what surprises he has planned for us in the new year. And the KH concert... I only dream of going to it! That would be so magical, I just know itit! If I could count the times I've listened to all the tracks... No, I don't think I can! Hahah.
Thank you, Nomura!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad many people in the comments are defending Nomura about 2.8's release.

Aside from that, this is a great message! Nomura will definitely put effort into his newer games.

Yeah! More people should be aware that the HD remasters (including 2.8) doesn't actually affect Kingdom Hearts III's development. He makes note of this multiple times in interviews.

stareyedprince

ok i know nomura pretty much dresses like his characters but the leopard print jacket with glittery skull and crossbones and a cap with a leopard print brim is too much lol what a neat guy

Still, that was a really sweet message!! Nomura seemed pretty tired, but it was sweet of him and square enix to make a video wishing happy holidays for KH fans!

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
ok i know nomura pretty much dresses like his characters but the leopard print jacket with glittery skull and crossbones and a cap with a leopard print brim is too much lol what a neat guy

Still, that was a really sweet message!! Nomura seemed pretty tired, but it was sweet of him and square enix to make a video wishing happy holidays for KH fans!
I was under the impression that they dragged him out of bed to record the video and that outfit was what he quickly threw on for it lol

In any case, it was really sweet of them to wish us a happy holiday with a video, hopefully they'll have a nice time over there too. :biggrin:
(Also curious about that new development he mentioned for Unchained, mmm.)

stareyedprince

I was under the impression that they dragged him out of bed to record the video and that outfit was what he quickly threw on for it lol

In any case, it was really sweet of them to wish us a happy holiday with a video, hopefully they'll have a nice time over there too. :biggrin:
(Also curious about that new development he mentioned for Unchained, mmm.)

I think he's talking about the major update coming up in January, the one that introduces multiplayer aspects? I actually completely forgot about that update lol oops

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Nomura seems like such a chill and awesome guy. He made mention of his potential appearance at the concerts next year, and I'm going to both of the NYC shows, one of which I believe is the very last show of the entire tour. If he shows up at either one and I can get his autograph, I will die of utter joy.

Also, these absolute asshats who call themselves KH fans who take every opportunity to complain about KH3, even on such a nice little message like this, are gonna be the same people who complain that the game sucks because the story makes no sense. I'm really getting tired of it, honestly. Also pisses me off when I see those rude comments consistently getting the most upvotes on Facebook and YouTube. I don't want Square/Nomura getting the impression that the KH fanbase is a bunch of entitled disrespectful brats.

Caxinuld

Awards
I don't know what's more embarrassing, Nomura's outfit or the entitled brats complaining about KH3.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I am strong "never meet your idols" kind of person, but I'd honestly really like to get a signature from em and tell him he's doing a good job.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
B0tNLCnA2J-khiii-whiners-real-kh-fans.gif

One funny thing about the KHIII whiners is that they're completely ignorant about how 0.2 was originally the beginning of III.
We're getting a piece of KHIII and they're complaining about not getting KHIII.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
So when we getting the Sora costume with a leopard print jacket? I dunno about y'all, but I've always loved the ridiculousness that is Nomura fashion.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Some people are aware that 0.2 was a part of KH3 and they still don't care. *shrug*

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
One funny thing about the KHIII whiners is that they're completely ignorant about how 0.2 was originally the beginning of III.
We're getting a piece of KHIII and they're complaining about not getting KHIII.

"I usually don't bitch about weird titles, but one of the reason I can't take KH seriously is because of Final Chapter Prologue: how can a Final Chapter be a Prologue?"

Real tweet from a well-known youtuber who should also get some English lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back