• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey Peeps!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora's Heart

Awards
Hi.

As you can probably tell I'm new here. I'm a HUGE fan of Kingdom Hearts (Despite only having three games....hey, I don't own a PSP and the other games came out when I had financial trouble cut me some slack! lol) I think my username is a dead giveaway to who my favorite character is. ^^ I'll be getting 1.5 tomorrow which should be awesome, and am eagerly anticipating the long awaited KHIII :D SQUUUEEEE! Anyway, hope to make some friends here.

Shasta

Awards
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Haha, since you are Sora's heart, maybe you can tell me what his thoughts are lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hi Sora's Heart, welcome to KHI!

In that case, it's perfect timing that the remasters are coming out so the games will become more accessible :D

Happy posting, and hope to see you around!

Gram

Banned
Awards
\^3^/ Welcome to khi sora's heart!!! It's alright if you haven't played all the games, that's what youtube and the HD collections are for.
1.5 is awesome~

Normally I'd offer cookies but the staff took them all so I'll give you welcome cake instead!
cakes-desserts-oreo-cookie-cake.jpg

Hope you enjoy your stay, you'll make friends easy~

Sora's Heart

Awards
Thanks for the welcome guys. Hmmm Sora's thoughts...well right now he's busy preparing for his final clash with Xehanort. ^^ Kairi seems to on his mind alot too. lol Oh that cake looks delicious! I love Oreos. :)

iLeen

Awards
*Looks at info* Says you're a Nobody, but you are Sora's Heart...Nobody + Sora's Heart...therefore, you ARE Sora. I solved it!

Ignoring my wackiness, welcome to the KHI forums! It's always exciting meeting more KH fans.
Sora's my favorite too! (or at least one of my fav characters) I think we'll get along juuuuuust fine.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the welcome guys. Hmmm Sora's thoughts...well right now he's busy preparing for his final clash with Xehanort. ^^ Kairi seems to on his mind alot too. lol Oh that cake looks delicious! I love Oreos. :)

Automatically makes you 10x more awesome~ 8D

Back