• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, Interwebz!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dr_Mario64

I bring greetings from the world of busyness and laziness! Sorry, I haven't shown my face in eons. School, deer hunting, Super Mario 3D Land, Zelda's 25th Anniversary, and Skyward Sword kept me busy for quite some time, but when I saw the article about the 3 Musketeers I just had to post. So, what kind of shenanigans have transpired whelst I was away?

Also, I think it's time I changed my avatar. Anyone know where I can find a good one?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I bring greetings from the world of busyness and laziness! Sorry, I haven't shown my face in eons. School, deer hunting, Super Mario 3D Land, Zelda's 25th Anniversary, and Skyward Sword kept me busy for quite some time, but when I saw the article about the 3 Musketeers I just had to post. So, what kind of shenanigans have transpired whelst I was away?

You can find that out on your own, right? ^^a
*has no idea who you are or when you even left to begin with*

Also, I think it's time I changed my avatar. Anyone know where I can find a good one?

pimpin' out the site yo

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm, you will gain more repsect from me if you have done the following....Got to the special World of 3D Land

Dr_Mario64

Hmm, you will gain more repsect from me if you have done the following....Got to the special World of 3D Land

I did. I got through S1 to S7. Now, I have to go back to get some more star coins to unlock the final levels of S8. Unfortunately, I am still under the hypnotic control of Skyward Sword. Yes, Master, I will be with you immediately.

Back