• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy 10th Birthday, KHInsider!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Happy Birthday KHI!

I've been here a bit over 5 years. I was in 8th grade and Kingdom Hearts was my favorite game but I only used the internet at school and my only knowledge of KH was from playing KH1, CoM and KH2. Then my family got a "high-speed" 256kbps internet connection and I started using the internet a lot of discovered that the Final Mixes existed from seeing that there were extended versions of the secret endings on YouTube. And then from trying to find out more stuff about the Final Mixes and how I could get them I found KHI. And then discovered that KH3 wasn't being made yet but three other games were and holy shit three new kh games. Signed up and have regularly visited ever since.

Despite just being a Kingdom Hearts fansite, KHI has left a huge impact on my life. I grew a lot of my "internet maturity" here by getting introduced to a lot of internet culture and stuff. Also, I met one of my bestest best friends here and that's fucking sweet.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Happy birthday KHI, love it here and thanks for being first forum i ever joined(learned so much here :) ).

YukiYashaH

Awards
Oh my god! Ten years??? That's a lot, and congratulations! You guys deserve it :D

BluberryStar

Awards
Wow!! Happy 10th Birthday KHI \(^0^)/ hope this community goes on even after the Kingdom Hearts Series has ended.

Antar

Awards
HERPY BERTHDAY!!!
I remember stumbling on this site a long while ago, before the announcement of KH 358/2 days. But then when it was announced, I visited this site daily to be updated on the game. I remember being excited when a new screenshot/scan was shown and then later on they had videos of the game. It was amazing. I regret that I didn't sign up sooner, thank you KHInsider for everything! :3

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Happy 10th birthday! Cheers to all who made this website great :)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHI! :D

I made awesome friends here (some that i've been able to meet in person, which is quite cool~ ;w;), but other than that, I've completely wasted my life on this bloody site for almost 10 years now. it was worth it thoughhh C:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Happy Belated Birthday KHInsider!

I've made quite a few close friends here. Had the greatest time of my life on this site after stumbling onto it so long ago. I was probably sixteen years old the first time I came onto the main site. I didn't know how to defeat Xemnas. I was under leveled and frustrated with that beam attack. Little did I know at the time, I could hit both buttons to have Sora and Riku deflect them. Gosh, that was a long time ago. Noticing the site would update on KH related news all the time, did I stick to it like glue each day. Became a ritual of checking the main site and Square Enix. I wouldn't say obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, but I was dying to get my hands on Days and BBS. Sure did take forever, but I kept myself busy with reading some of the fanfiction on here, when it crossed my mind to join. Three years of being part of the site and ongoing. I'd say i lurked longer than that though. Eventually, I acquired Birth by Sleep, playing it nonstop until I needed help. Gosh, what a day that was when, I made threads and theories concerning BBS. After awhile later, did I have the courage to write a fanfic. Nervous wreck that I was, didn't stop me from leaving the forum. I met a legendary troll out of the blue, who became one of my best friends. After that, I stuck around that much longer, and met another best friend through a forum post game. This place really became a home to me. Instead of an escape. I've gotten to know a lot of people here, and I'm thankful that KHInsider exists. Without it, I wouldn't be who I am today. C:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
10 years?! Happy belated Birthday KHI! I've only been here for one of those years, but I was playing KH back then. XD Heres to even more years!

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Now I'm really feeling old as hell! Turned 20 a few months ago and now KHI is ten! I joined this site when I was maybe 11 or 12 and have spent almost all of my teen years here.

iNexus

10 Years im to late...but I'm glad that I'm here now and I look forward to a great time.

2093.jpg

Back