• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► First Glimpse of KHPC!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Something tells me I'm gonna be distracted in all of my classes when this comes out...oh god. they'll confiscate my mac

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Something tells me I'm gonna be distracted in all of my classes when this comes out...oh god. they'll confiscate my mac

I know I am probably going to get addicted to it and play it whenever possible and end up getting in trouble for it. XD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So princesses of heart, are they imortal? are they forced to loop through one adventure for the rest of there lives? Then again wonderland is a dream for alice so that could explain why its so unexplainable, as long as we don't run into any other princess

Or its just non-canon, which I feel is the most likely.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh it looks so cute! Alice in Wonderland looks very fitting the way the environment/characters are stylized.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
This looks so cute. I would so totally play this. Overall though the style a format of the game looks interesting.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's cute and I need it in my life. I will name my character Mary Sue! >:)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So, I mean, if the game is contributing anything to the canon, which I kinda doubt it will (I mean, Alice?), then one of the things it should at least explain is why there are Heartless in the Realm of Light.
Well,
KH for browser is not a title with an emphasis on story, but they are working in a set-up. You can enjoy the content as something completely separate from the main series.
makes it seem like it's non-canon.

Ranko

Looks cute. But what's with the Riku card? Will he appear on the screen and fight enemies like when you used the Cloud card in Chain of Memories? And can we assume that all of the main characters will get a card? Because I'd kill for Aqua, Ventus, Terra and Mickey cards. x_x

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Looks cute. But what's with the Riku card? Will he appear on the screen and fight enemies like when you used the Cloud card in Chain of Memories? And can we assume that all of the main characters will get a card? Because I'd kill for Aqua, Ventus, Terra and Mickey cards. x_x

I was thinking depending on the character the card might trigger an attack used by that character, but a character summon would be cool.

taylorkh180

Although the game is probably going to be great, this pretty much crushes my dreams for a console or handheld series on the keyblade war since this is set in that time, oh well...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well it's no surprise that heartless are in the game. I mean after all the darkness of the heart was awaken because of greed to control Kingdom Hearts. That darkness became the heartless and then the darkness spread and nearly consumed the Realm of Light. Then the light in the heart of children was used to banish that darkness and created a door to keep it sealed away (The Door to Darkness) that sealed banished darkness became what we know as the Realm of Darkness. Pureblood Heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts given form, and so the purebloods exists in that same darkness, in the realm of darkness. As such the pureblood heartless were sealed away at the same time the realm of darkness was, and so the heartless were unable to pass over into the realm of light since then.

But since this game takes during the Keyblade War, which took place before the great darkness was sealed away, it makes perfect sense the heartless would be roaming around.

What doesn't make sense is how Alice and the Chesire Cat are there. The Keyblade War took place hundreds, possibly thousands, of years ago. How Can Alice be alive at that time? (They may be able to get away with the Chesire Cat since he is a magical being and so may live for thousands of years, or he may be immortal.)

Also since this is taking place in the era of the Keyblade War, I wonder what shape the worlds are in at this point? And I wonder how we will travel between worlds (Depeding on if they are still united at this point or if the darkness has already begun to consume the worlds and so they are starting to become divided).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well it's no surprise that heartless are in the game. I mean after all the darkness of the heart was awaken because of greed to control Kingdom Hearts. That darkness became the heartless and then the darkness spread and nearly consumed the Realm of Light. Then the light in the heart of children was used to banish that darkness and created a door to keep it sealed away (The Door to Darkness) that sealed banished darkness became what we know as the Realm of Darkness. Pureblood Heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts given form, and so the purebloods exists in that same darkness, in the realm of darkness. As such the pureblood heartless were sealed away at the same time the realm of darkness was, and so the heartless were unable to pass over into the realm of light since then.

But since this game takes during the Keyblade War, which took place before the great darkness was sealed away, it makes perfect sense the heartless would be roaming around.

What doesn't make sense is how Alice and the Chesire Cat are there. The Keyblade War took place hundreds, possibly thousands, of years ago. How Can Alice be alive at that time? (They may be able to get away with the Chesire Cat since he is a magical being and so may live for thousands of years, or he may be immortal.)

Also since this is taking place in the era of the Keyblade War, I wonder what shape the worlds are in at this point? And I wonder how we will travel between worlds (Depeding on if they are still united at this point or if the darkness has already begun to consume the worlds and so they are starting to become divided).
Non - Canon.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Chill woman it's a fun cute game that, as Chaser said in the post above, is non-canon. Ergo, it's going to be awesome.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Here's the answer to these quandaries: it's a most-likely noncanon social media browser game. Being separate from the canon as it is, there is complete freedom to implement things from all the games into it. We could end up fighting Heartless and Nobodies then come across some Unversed teaming up with Nightmares. And we'll win by playing a Terra card followed by a Riku one then Roxas and Ventus too.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Chill woman it's a fun cute game that, as Chaser said in the post above, is non-canon. Ergo, it's going to be awesome.

Woman? My good sir, I am a male. While this game may not be canon, the fact that I am a boy IS canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back