• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite kingdom hearts character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron0521

Website
rekisblade.webs.com
Out of the many characters in the Kingdom Hearts series, my favorite is Xion. The relationship between her and Roxas just felt so real, and it pained me when Roxas began to forget her. Also, the way she became more and more like a real person after she began spending a lot of time with Roxas was nice. I'm not really sure what else to say about her, because I just loved Xion so very, very much.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Out of the many characters in the Kingdom Hearts series, my favorite is Xion. The relationship between her and Roxas just felt so real, and it pained me when Roxas began to forget her. Also, the way she became more and more like a real person after she began spending a lot of time with Roxas was nice. I'm not really sure what else to say about her, because I just loved Xion so very, very much.
I was just about to type this. To me, Xion really encompasses the spirit of Kingdom Hearts. Enough said.

I'd have to say Aqua is a close runner-up, though. Despite possibly being the most grounded of the BBS trio, she was also the most conflicted in a lot of ways; she was caught up between questioning everything she had learned about the nature of light and darkness throughout her life, balancing her sense of devotion to her friends and her duties as a Keyblade Master and ultimately trying to fix everything that went awry to the extent that she was willing to sacrifice herself to give the others a fighting chance. I felt a strong resonance with that.

Key Wielder

Awards
I love every character in the series (even the bad guys) for different reasons, so it is incredibly difficult to pick just one. If I had to pick one favorite, I guess it would be Riku. In my opinion, he has shown the most growth and depth, not to mention his character encompassing very important themes of the games: friendship and strength of heart. His feeling left behind in the beginning giving way to a long period of taking responsibility and atoning for his actions made him such a strong character in my eyes, and the sacrifices he makes for Sora and the others are admirable to say the least.

Right behind Riku would be Ventus. To go through the pain of losing his heart, finally gaining his life back, and then throwing it away for the sake of the people he cares about and countless other people took a great deal of courage that I find admirable as well as inspiring.

kingmickey88

i never really liked riku at first but by the time KH2 came out i respected him.
I think Sora is a great character for the series. he is kind hearted character cares about life and his friends. It was brilliant to have him team up with Donald and Goofy.

Roro

Awards
Riku, Roxas, Aqua, Xion, Sora...idk I love all the characters in the kingdom hearts series, some could use more development but theres just something about the characters and villains included that makes them lovable its hard for me to just choose one :0

Gram

Banned
Awards
haha another one~

Mine is Aqua tho i like others for various reasons such as Vanitas and Riku .

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Would have to pick, Axel. Because of everything he had to go through, losing his two best friends, and having to put up with the icky jobs. I think he's totally awesome for that.

I also like Vanitas, but, I'm going with Axel on this one.

Awards
For me, it's definitely Kairi.

She has inner strength and I like her personality, and the fact that she tries despite not having magic or a magical weapon like the others. She cares deeply for her friends, too. I could put more, but I don't want to at the moment. o3o

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am going to have to go with Riku. I will try not to go all fangirl in my explanation. XD
1. His character has had such great development over the course of the games. Out of all the characters I would have to say Riku has shown the most growth.
2. I admire how he shows strength even when he is in his darkest moments of the story.
3. He cares so much for his friends that he is willing to give up himself for their sake. Many of the other characters show this caring, but they each show it in their own ways. I can relate to Riku in the way that he cares for his friends and why he does what he has done.
4. Riku is sexy. (XD could not resist)
Second place goes to Aqua and Kairi. I do hope they give Kairi more character development in the future. Her character deserves it. Aqua has given up more than many of the other characters. In fact she pretty much gave up 10 years of her life to struggling to survive in the RoD for her friends. That is a lot to give up, so I really admire her for that.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
For me it has to be between Riku or Aqua because they both express great character growths and struggles. I'm more fond of the Sora in the first game since it felt like you were the one controlling him and deciding how he should behave stat wise.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm really fond of Sora and his attitude.
I also really like Aqua because of her badassness

Miki Hikari

Awards
To me I honestly love all of them. They are all intresting characters, and some I wish I knew more. Like the Organization members.

But since I first watched Kingdom Hearts, my favorite character is tied between Sora as my favorite male character, and Kairi as my favorite female character. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back