• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Disney Infinity Codes Shows Off the 5 Keyblade Spells / Abilities from Ultimate Unlock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Sora and Riku are probably going to have those sharp angles and bright, shiny colors, just like the rest.
So basically they're not gonna change at all. =w=

After seeing so much care and accurate detail put into just a single weapon, I'm pretty excited to think of how those two would be handled, tbh.

redcrown

Awards
The DI character style sort of seem to be their own. I would think if Sora and Riku (or any other KH character) was included in DI, they would be given a more cartoony Disney look, with some facial features slightly more exaggerated. They would probably be less anime and symmetrical looking.

You could compare how the Star Wars and Marvel characters were pretty Disney-fied for the game. (hell even the Disney characters themselves somehow look even more cartoon-like in DI)

Koopa Sensei

So basically they're not gonna change at all. =w=

After seeing so much care and accurate detail put into just a single weapon, I'm pretty excited to think of how those two would be handled, tbh.

Their original versions weren't so shiny and sharp. They looked like ordinary Final Fantasy characters with a more colorful color palette.

YoshiAngemon

Why? Why must the majority of us be stuck with KH1 Ending King Mickey, instead of KH2 King Mickey? I'd rather play as either Musketeer Mickey OR Naked Mickey!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why? Why must the majority of us be stuck with KH1 Ending King Mickey, instead of KH2 King Mickey? I'd rather play as either Musketeer Mickey OR Naked Mickey!
The basic Mickey model is just his normal character from before Kingdom Hearts, and as such it was the one they based him off in KH1.

Unfortunately KH2 Mickey is locked behind that Disc that won't be sold, which really sucks for collectors and fans who want him.

They've released a version of Mickey with every D.I. game. 1.0 had Sorcerer Mickey, 2.0 had a Crystal figurine, and 3.0 had basic Mickey. Maybe future instalments or patches could include a Musketeer version. The easiest way to get your voice heard is tweeting at Disney Infinity and at John.

YoshiAngemon

The basic Mickey model is just his normal character from before Kingdom Hearts, and as such it was the one they based him off in KH1.

Unfortunately KH2 Mickey is locked behind that Disc that won't be sold, which really sucks for collectors and fans who want him.

They've released a version of Mickey with every D.I. game. 1.0 had Sorcerer Mickey, 2.0 had a Crystal figurine, and 3.0 had basic Mickey. Maybe future instalments or patches could include a Musketeer version. The easiest way to get your voice heard is tweeting at Disney Infinity and at John.

I mean for a Power Disc, meant for the public! It could come with Musketeer Mickey (costume power disc), Princess Minnie (costume), And power discs to change the sky and terrain to the Musketeers country of France. Asking for NAKED Mickey Mouse from the online shorts seems a bit much, except for it being fanservice for some people.

YoshiAngemon

You can equip the Keyblade to every character, right?

Yep, Pirates, Avengers, Jedi, Sith Lords, and snowmen. Any figures for Disney Infinity, except for the Cars characters can wield the Keyblade, so Captain Jack Sparrow can finally wield the Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back