• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► D23 Expo Japan - Attending Voice Actors Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
HE IS A FLAWLESS HUMAN BEING I CAN'T TAKE IT

I can't help but read it over and over, and every time my smile grows larger~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ugh his excitement is so infectious! He is seriously the cutest guy to exist! I keep smiling, and js-nightflght always captures that joy of his in the translations of his blogs xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ugh his excitement is so infectious! He is seriously the cutest guy to exist! I keep smiling, and js-nightflght always captures that joy of his in the translations of his blogs xD

YES THIS

I shamelessly spent the rest of last night after discovering her blog by going through every single entry with the most ridiculous grin 8D

If you guys are also interested in Tatsuhisa Suzuki, js-nightflght also translates his blogs as well!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I, MIYANO MAMORU,

O,O,O,O,O,O,O,OF ALL THINGS!!!

HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE HONOR TO PARTICIPATE

IN THE “KINGDOM HEARTS LIMITED STAGE”

WHICH WILL BE PART OF THE

"D23 EXPO JAPAN"!!!!!\(^O^)/

TO BE PART OF A “DISNEY” EVENT!!!

I CAN’T HIDE MY SURPRISE(>_<)☆☆☆

AND ON TOP OF THAT MY VERY FIRST “KINGDOM HEARTS” EVENT!!!!!

IT’S BEEN OVER 10 YEARS SINCE I FIRST TOOK PART IN THIS SERIES, BUT TO BE ABLE TO DO AN EVENT LIKE THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY I CAN’T TAKE IT!!!(*^^*)☆☆☆

AT THAT TIME…I WAS STILL A TEENAGER….(LOL)

I WANT TO GIVE A STAGE THAT IS OVERFLOWING WITH “KINGDOM HEARTS LOVE” AND TO HAVE A TALK SHOW OVERFLOWING WITH MEMORIES WITH IRINO MIYU, UCHIYAMA KOUKI AND DIRECTOR NOMURA☆

THERE WILL ALSO BE A LIMITED AMUSEMENT EVENT AS WELL, SO PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THAT TOO☆

D23 EXPO JAPAN, “KINGDOM HEARTS LIMITED STAGE”

WILL

BE HAPPENING ON OCTOBER 14 (MONDAY, A HOLIDAY) BETWEEN 15:00 - 16:00

AT THE DISNEY RESORT, INSIDE THE MAIHAMA AMPHITHEATER☆

I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE(^-^)V☆

Jeesh, at first glance, I would think this was written by Sora.
What's gonna be revealed next? That the voice actor of Sora is actually this casually serious kind of guy?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Jeesh, at first glance, I would think this was written by Sora.
What's gonna be revealed next? That the voice actor of Sora is actually this casually serious kind of guy?

It's interesting to me how you're judging them rather negatively as if their true personalities are required to correspond exactly with that of the character they play. Haley and David don't act exactly like Sora and Riku either; what's so difficult about accepting every person as they are?

Besides, he has enough reason to be beyond ecstatic about receiving the opportunity to participate in the event. This was pretty much his first major voice acting role, starting over a decade ago. Clearly it holds very special memories for him, and just like him, he can't wait to share these emotions with the fans.

It's simple, and understandably because you're not familiar with them, it probably doesn't make much sense, but there are much more respectful ways to present the question than the way you did.

To answer the question, Miyu is a pretty cheerful guy, though I guess you could say that he's a little more laid back in comparison?

Last edited:

BluberryStar

Awards
Sorry if I'm interrupting this thread and this question might not have anything to do with the topic but I just have to
ask, and I'm really REALLY curious about this... what's with this "Yellow P" thing? what does it mean? and why does it have anything to do with Dream Drop Distance? (I haven't played the game yet so I got left behind about most of the game plot and any issue regarding the game)

I wonder if the Japanese version of Dream Drop Distance was also called "Yellow Pee".

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry if I'm interrupting this thread and this question might not have anything to do with the topic but I just have to
ask, and I'm really REALLY curious about this... what's with this "Yellow P" thing? what does it mean? and why does it have anything to do with Dream Drop Distance? (I haven't played the game yet so I got left behind about most of the game plot and any issue regarding the game)
You can find the answer by listening (or reading if you wanna be that person) KHInsider's exclusive interview with Ben Diskin; voice of Young Xehanort in Dream Drop Distance.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
IDK if this is the "official" event thread for the time being, but I have a friend going and apparently from what he said, on the registration sheet (where you had to enter to be in a lottery to hopefully get into this and many other events during D23) it said that for those lucky guests that made it into this panel, they would receive either a keychain of the Kingdom Hearts logo or a pin with SDG on it. Take this as a rumor for now since I'd wait until we get a photo or something official, but I'm just saying that's it's likely. It would be yet another nice little perk for attending the event if it's true (I'd much rather get a pin than a keychain though).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
IDK if this is the "official" event thread for the time being, but I have a friend going and apparently from what he said, on the registration sheet (where you had to enter to be in a lottery to hopefully get into this and many other events during D23) it said that for those lucky guests that made it into this panel, they would receive either a keychain of the Kingdom Hearts logo or a pin with SDG on it. Take this as a rumor for now since I'd wait until we get a photo or something official, but I'm just saying that's it's likely. It would be yet another nice little perk for attending the event if it's true (I'd much rather get a pin than a keychain though).

Never really thought about it, but here's as good a spot to discuss D23 as any! Good call~

Whatever they do decide to give away, I'm sure it'll certainly be something special. Hope your friend has fun (and if he's entering the lotto to attend the panel, good luck to him!)

kupo1121

Awards
Never really thought about it, but here's as good a spot to discuss D23 as any! Good call~

Whatever they do decide to give away, I'm sure it'll certainly be something special. Hope your friend has fun (and if he's entering the lotto to attend the panel, good luck to him!)

haha thanks, do you guys know anyone that will be able to update us on what they say at the event? Or are we perhaps gonna have to wait on a transcript? Just curious what you guys might have planned ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
haha thanks, do you guys know anyone that will be able to update us on what they say at the event? Or are we perhaps gonna have to wait on a transcript? Just curious what you guys might have planned ^_^

Unfortunately we don't have any correspondents overseas so we're just hoping that either they'll stream the event live or a kind soul will relay information to the general public.

kupo1121

Awards
Unfortunately we don't have any correspondents overseas so we're just hoping that either they'll stream the event live or a kind soul will relay information to the general public.

I just realized how much of a missed opportunity that is if they don't do it :( I haven't heard back from my friend yet if he made it in (I sure hope so), but if he did, I can see if he'd be willing to update me as it goes on...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just realized how much of a missed opportunity that is if they don't do it :( I haven't heard back from my friend yet if he made it in (I sure hope so), but if he did, I can see if he'd be willing to update me as it goes on...

Yeah, I find it really strange that they haven't streamed anything after E3, despite making such a huge deal about SE Presents. Hopefully we'll hear some news soon, but if not, then all we can do is hope for the best.

That would be swell if your friend got a ticket and would relay information to you :D I hope he gets it~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back