• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could We Be Seeing Kingdom Hearts in Disney Infinity Soon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
There definitely wouldn't be any SquareEnix characters, but since they're owned by Disney, any of the original characters like Sora, Riku and Kairi are possible. Also, they could add Kingdom Hearts versions of characters like Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

I've never played Disney Infinity, but if they added Kingdom Hearts, I'd be compelled to buy it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
There definitely wouldn't be any SquareEnix characters, but since they're owned by Disney, any of the original characters like Sora, Riku and Kairi are possible. Also, they could add Kingdom Hearts versions of characters like Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

I've never played Disney Infinity, but if they added Kingdom Hearts, I'd be compelled to buy it.

they said they wouldn't make multiple versions of a single character when DI first came out, as to keep players from repeatedly buying palette swaps of the same figure just to complete their collection (i think this was inspired by skylanders).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
they said they wouldn't make multiple versions of a single character when DI first came out, as to keep players from repeatedly buying palette swaps of the same figure just to complete their collection (i think this was inspired by skylanders).
They sell power discs that cause costume changes. Donald can be changed to his musketeer outfit & Aladdin can become Prince Ali this way.

Of course, they also just announced symbiote suit Spider-Man figure to be packaged with the Vita version & they've been selling "crystalized" versions of select characters including Mickey......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back