• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep: PSP-3000 Bundle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
How modest of you, thank you. What are the odds, there are probably 200 people that reside in khi and have the bundle(including me)yet nobody came up with that idea....or maybe we did. What oh what could have stopped them from posting a vid?

LuxordKing

Lol as funny a comment as that is no-one else did one to my knowledge I looked it up so I took 5min. out of my FIVE YEAR WAIT time to play this just so people could see it SO SOOOOORRRRRYYYYY...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sweet man! i pre-ordered the Bundle but i cannot pick it up untill i get the last $150 (I put down $50 at my local Gamestop.) but it is fine, cause by the time i get enough money it will be around my 28th birthday! (i am acting like a child because of a video game....oh well!)

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Lol as funny a comment as that is no-one else did one to my knowledge I looked it up so I took 5min. out of my FIVE YEAR WAIT time to play this just so people could see it SO SOOOOORRRRRYYYYY...
o_O...sound the alarm!! We have a stage 5 attention whore on the loose!

But seriously, kiddo.Thank you for taking time out of your gameplay to post the vid.

Cherryjuice

Thanks a lot, I was wondering how the package and all looked like.

The box the bundle came with looks cool. And awww, I wish they would give European players some decals too ;___;.

I hope you enjoy the game. ^^

~Kairi~

I just got my bundle yesterday to =D unfortunately for me the PSP that came with it is having some problems so I have to send it in to get it fixed, its nothing major so I may wait in till after I beat the game.

Nice video I wish I could have got a decal =[

gdude30

A bit off topic but I went to best buy and on the box it says the decals are inside the box. Apparently you can get the decals there by just buying the game at best buy. Pre-ordering apparently diddn't matter there.

But yeah I thought of posting pictures as soon as I got my bundle or doing a video. But I opened it like mad to get out the PSP and play BBS. Than I had to go somewhere and played it in the car. And than I started playing BBS and...still playing it :D

Yeah I'm lazy I'll admit it.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
I just got my bundle yesterday to =D unfortunately for me the PSP that came with it is having some problems so I have to send it in to get it fixed, its nothing major so I may wait in till after I beat the game.

Nice video I wish I could have got a decal =[

What sort of trouble?

Is it normal for the PSP to make a sort of grinding noise during gameplay? The game UMD looks okay, and since it's disc based not cartrige like the DS, I'm taking time adjusting.

tacochance

What sort of trouble?

Is it normal for the PSP to make a sort of grinding noise during gameplay? The game UMD looks okay, and since it's disc based not cartrige like the DS, I'm taking time adjusting.

It depends, mine makes a high pitched squeeling noise whenever its on, really lightly thoughm

Key

Exile
Awards
What sort of trouble?

It IS normal, mine makes a bit of a Khhhkkk noise when i play, and i haven't had any issues with it. it's kinda like how you can hear a console whirring when it's loading, it's just because it's a disc. I would know, my sister laughs everytime it makes that noise. -.-

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
This is why I didn't buy the bundle. Because of all the malfunctions people have been having and stuff. I'm gonna stick with my fancy old PSP 1000. Although thanks for the video.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Do the decals come in a fancy case that obviously show that it is KH? Cause I got the JPN PSP, and the only reason I would get one is if it was really nice looking and I could put it with my collection...cause $1 isn't bad at all! One more thing, do the decals stick really well (they should now, it has only been a day or so)

Mirkitsune

I may have to snag at least one of those decal sheets from you, depending on availability at my girlfriend's Gamestop.

... Heck, I might have to snag one from you anyhow. They look sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back