• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Travel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
So far in the games, we've seen characters travel from world to world either through Gummi Ships, Dark Corridors, or by sheer force of will. How do you think character will travel from world to world in BBS? Still using Gummi Ships or do you think Nomura will invent some other method of transportation.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Well, the worlds weren't connected before the Heartlesss came, therefore making a Gummi ship useless at that time. My best guess would be a completely new method.

Gabo

Well, the worlds weren't connected before the Heartlesss came, therefore making a Gummi ship useless at that time. My best guess would be a completely new method.
One thing I didn't get with Kingdom Hearts was the separation issue. At the end of KH1, Sora made all the world's separate again. But in KH2, by finding items in each world, he could open a new path? So couldn't Gummi Ships still be used?

And didn't Mickey go visit AtW before the Heartless came via Gummi Ship?

Essence of Elegy

Awards
One thing I didn't get with Kingdom Hearts was the separation issue. At the end of KH1, Sora made all the world's separate again. But in KH2, by finding items in each world, he could open a new path? So couldn't Gummi Ships still be used?

And didn't Mickey go visit AtW before the Heartless came via Gummi Ship?

Well, no. He was able to open the passages because he had the Keyblade. Only the Keyblade had the ability to do that.

Same thing for King Mickey I think. He had the Star Seeker Keyblade at the time.

Master Riku 789

well tha walls that surrounded the worlds were made up of the gummi material so gummi ships were impossible and no mickey came after the heartless.

Gabo

Well, no. He was able to open the passages because he had the Keyblade. Only the Keyblade had the ability to do that.

Same thing for King Mickey I think. He had the Star Seeker Keyblade at the time.

If you go with that logic, the character's of BBS would be able to as well, because they have keyblades.

Essence of Elegy

Awards
well tha walls that surrounded the worlds were made up of the gummi material so gummi ships were impossible and no mickey came after the heartless.

No you see a cutscene of him talking to Ansem the Wise at the time of Xehanort's apprenticeship.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2: Hollow Bastion Fifth Visit Part 3

4:54.

If you go with that logic, the character's of BBS would be able to as well, because they have keyblades.

Who said their Keyblades were real?

Gabo

No you see a cutscene of him talking to Ansem the Wise at the time of Xehanort's apprenticeship.
The experiments had begun at that point, but not to the point of the Heartless taking over the world.

Who said their Keyblades were real?
Who said their Keyblades were fake?
=P

Essence of Elegy

Awards
if you read the ansem reports it says mickey came in a gummi ship.

That doesn't mean he came after the Heartless. He might've used Sora's method of travelling in KH2, like I said, since he had the Star Seeker Keyblade. Or were you not reading?

Master Riku 789

yeah but if he came before the heartless were created then it was impossible with a gummi ship because the heartless were the ones that destroyed the walls and therefore made gummi blocks availible.

Gabo

yeah but if he came before the heartless were created then it was impossible with a gummi ship because the heartless were the ones that destroyed the walls and therefore made gummi blocks availible.
Read his other posts, please.
There are walls in KH2, which were overcome by Sora making paths with the Keyblade. SD is saying the same thing may have been applied with Mickey.

Master Riku 789

i know what he saying, but i'm trying to say in kh2 sora already had a gummi ship to use but mickey could'nt make a gummi ship if the walls had'nt been destroyed yet. and the heartless were the ones that destroyed the walls so if mickey came before the heartless then it was'nt with a gummi ship because he could not have possibly of made one.

Essence of Elegy

Awards
i know what he saying, but i'm trying to say in kh2 sora already had a gummi ship to use but mickey could'nt make a gummi ship if the walls had'nt been destroyed yet. and the heartless were the ones that destroyed the walls so if mickey came before the heartless then it was'nt with a gummi ship because he could not have possibly of made one.

Do you remember that meteor shower that was in the Ansem reports? He said the meteors were made out of Gummi blocks. Maybe King Mickey used the meteors to construct his Gummi ship, possibly the first one to be made.

Master Riku 789

yes but the metor shower was after the heartless were created.

look corridors of light could be a travel method.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Could be a new method, but I assume that the gummi ship will be used because that's how Mickey got to Radiant Garden in the first place.

If he could already get around, why even bother with a gummi ship?

Gabo

I know the Heartless were responsible for breaking down the walls, but I don't remember them saying it was because of the broken walls Mickey obtained the Gummy Materials..

Gabo

Could be a new method, but I assume that the gummi ship will be used because that's how Mickey got to Radiant Garden in the first place.

If he could already get around, why even bother with a gummi ship?

Quoting GS to shoot down Master Riku's theory.

Mickey got to RG obviously before the Heartless were unleashed and broke down the walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back