• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1111111

Since Nomura admitted using secret events in this last trailer, perhaps the scene in the Room of Awakening is one of those scenes. AtW could either be a driving plot device for the keyblade's history in the middle just to have the extremely long and gameplay interupting scenes required in a KH game (Oh noes! the keyblade gives the Org. hearts; Riku took my keyblade AND my friends, ok their back, OMG Ansem possessed Riku and now I'm a heartless). I don't think that the importance or atleast all of the importance of the two hidden rooms containing Aqua and the other "friend", who is probably Ven, will be covered. They may not even show up until after the credits, or it will just lead to the secret and very awesome FMV after the credits giving more cryptic messages that end up being the title of the next game. Though, after reading the summaries of Coded, it may end up saying "It all ALSO began with... CODED 2" *gasp* Those who need their torment ended must be referring to TAV! And Nomura still says that Coded is strongly tied to BBS.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nomura probably meant that he used the secret ending of KHIIFM+ in the trailer.
Some parts of the interview probably (In my view) have double meanings, so I'm tat confused myself too.

I'm confused too, and I'm becoming a Game Programmer/Designer after high school. BTW, how can I jion the HC of Twilight and some of the FCs. I have things about Twilight I can only say on this site; anywhere else I'll be killed.

crazzyBRY

i wonder what happens next after the in game cutscene of the kh2FM+ secret ending trailer =)

we saw Vanitas riding that multiple keyblades with wind
we saw terra getting hit by that
we saw ven got frozen
we saw terra's ass while ven got grabbed by MX on the head..

=) wonder what happens after that cutscene..

a battle? or an ending? or time skip?

crazzyBRY

The BbS secret movie will differ from past movies in that rather than being a pre rendered movie, it will take the form of a 10 minute event scene, complete with dialogue. Rather than a forecast for the future of the series, it's closer to the true ending. It will even feature some exclusive characters.

can any1 tell me what pre-render means? like not CG or something??

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I think pre-render means CG I guess. Though the secrent event is just gonna look like any other cutscene, most likely.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
I'm confused too, and I'm becoming a Game Programmer/Designer after high school. BTW, how can I jion the HC of Twilight and some of the FCs. I have things about Twilight I can only say on this site; anywhere else I'll be killed.

It's easy. Ask if you can join, and give them reasons why you want to join, obviously it's about you hating Twilight. You are sure to be in the HC, I promise.

Back to topic, why would Nomura want to show the secret ending of the game? Of course he wants BBS to sell well, that's one reason.

MeggieKeyblader

I just noticed something.

Ven_cow_possible.png

This might be the "Room of Awakening" Xemnas is looking for. You know, how Aqua's armor is in the Room of Sleep. Ven may be the other "friend" Xemnas is looking for, so therefore he's in the Room of Awakening.

I feel like this has been brought up already. Sorry if it has.

shadow1111111

Pre-rendered means that the scene being viewed is not being processed by the system's abilities meaning that it is basically running a recorded scene. This is why the scenes have much better graphics and tend to have more going on. Most scenes in Kingdom Hearts are not pre-rendered but information that the disc tells the system to output.

So, the intro movie to KH is pre-rendered, but the scenes on Destiny Islands are ingame. Make sense?

Another case of pre-rendering is like in the Playstation Final Fantasy games where the environments other than the world map and battle screens are pre-rendered and are just a picture that the game puts behind the real time models.

And there's no need to feel sorry, MeggieKeyblader. Though this has been brought up before, if you think that you've made a discovery then you should share it so that people can ooh and ahh at you're incredible intellect... or stupidity in some of my cases where I made theories based on the parts shared in FM+ that I knew but turned out to be disproved by other information also in FM+.

I'm excited to see where Nomura went with the two secret rooms and to gain a new perspective on Xemnas when playing KH2 after playing BBS!

Last edited:

crazzyBRY

Pre-rendered means that the scene being viewed is not being processed by the system's abilities meaning that it is basically running a recorded scene. This is why the scenes have much better graphics and tend to have more going on. Most scenes in Kingdom Hearts are not pre-rendered but information that the disc tells the system to output.

So, the intro movie to KH is pre-rendered, but the scenes on Destiny Islands are ingame. Make sense?

Another case of pre-rendering is like in the Playstation Final Fantasy games where the environments other than the world map and battle screens are pre-rendered and are just a picture that the game puts behind the real time models.

And there's no need to feel sorry, MeggieKeyblader. Though this has been brought up before, if you think that you've made a discovery then you should share it so that people can ooh and ahh at you're incredible intellect... or stupidity in some of my cases where I made theories based on the parts shared in FM+ that I knew but turned out to be disproved by other information also in FM+.

ok tnx

so that means the secret ending is going to be a 10min in game cutscene with dialogue

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i wonder what happens next after the in game cutscene of the kh2FM+ secret ending trailer =)

we saw Vanitas riding that multiple keyblades with wind
we saw terra getting hit by that
we saw ven got frozen
we saw terra's ass while ven got grabbed by MX on the head..

=) wonder what happens after that cutscene..

a battle? or an ending? or time skip?

We don't know. T. Nomura said in a recent interview that all 3 of them will have a different final boss, so I think there may be a battle after fighting those two, or a battle before them and you don't fight MX and Vanatis(like in the KH II secret ending Terra was on an Unversed...could be his final boss). I hope that it will show the ending, where they go, what happens to them etc.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
If all three have a different final boss, what's not to say that they all fight eachother then?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Shinkirō;4725207 said:
If all three have a different final boss, what's not to say that they all fight eachother then?

fight each other? Sorry I'm not following.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Actually, as of Roxas' creation, Sora didn't know anything about the Org. All he would have known is that Xemnas looks a lot like Ansem SoD. Some lying could've easily solved that problem, at least until Xion took his place... (I mean, all they have him do is kill Heartless, which Sora does anyways).

I meant, he would know that he was Sora, and he would probably ask, and this would lead to that, and who knows what catastophies could occur

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It would be pretty ridiculous if they did all end up being each other's final bosses, but there's nothing saying it isn't a possibility.

Awards
Well, MX is one potential final boss. Vanitas is another. So who could the third be? Terra? Aqua (for Terra)? Someone we haven't met yet? Braig!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back