• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back 2 Skool

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodss

Anyone else returning to school soon? I wish summer break wasn't over already. My school starts next Thursday, and I still have to do my summer reading project. I'll be in 12th grade and I have a REALLY confusing schedule under the new system which combines a semester-long schedule and year-long alternating days schedule. This is what it looks like:

1st Semester:
1st: AP English Language and Literature (A-days)/AP Government and Politics (B-days)
2nd: Alternative Energies Honors
3rd: Speech and Debate I
4th: Theatre III Honors (A-days)/Technical Theatre I (B-days)

2nd Semester:
1st: AP English Language and Literature (A-days)/AP Government and Politics (B-days)
2nd: Discrete Math Honors
3rd: Shakespeare 101/102 Honors
4th: Theatre III Honors (A-days)/Technical Theatre I (B-days)

I just can't wait to graduate. I'm pretty excited to be taking the new Tech Theatre and Debate classes, I wish they had made them BEFORE my last year.

So, what grade/year/whatever will you be returning too, and when?

Youniquee

Awards
I'll be returning as a year 11 (Last year of Secondary School) on September 2nd. Do not want.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Your classes seem like amazing fun! Discrete Math Honors! You are really smart! Your school is amazing~

I'll be a college junior this year. :| Well, technically I am. :| I start the 29th of this month. ):

Monday/Wednesday:
-Beginning Drawing 2:00-4:25pm (My friend says I have the potential to be a good artist. I think she is lying. Whatever)
-Human Development 9:30-10:50am (I'm a Psychology major and this was the hardest class to get. Need to be at a Uni so I'm going to keep going with Psyc and double major in something and have a bunch of minors)

Tuesday/Thursday:
-Intro to Broadcasting 2:15-3:35pm (Probably dropping this class. I don't think I'll be interested. I only added it so I'd have enough credits to be full time and I can crash a course that day)

Tuesday/Thursday/Friday:
-Elementary Italian 1A 11:10am-12:40pm (Probably dropping this so I can have my Fridays free for work...probably not if I have no other class options)

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
which country are you from

She is from Britain. She used the term 'Secondary School', which is an alternative term to 'High School'. Unless there's another country that uses 'Secondary School'.

...Still, there are some schools in my area that are being called 'High Schools'.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I'm going back this Tuesday. College actually starts on Monday, but since I have no classes those days; I get to take in an extra day before going to my first class.

metrifyx

I'll be going back on August 31st as a Sophomore in high school. My classes are:

English II Honors
Algebra II Honors
Biology CP2
US History I Honors
Fine Arts II Honors
Cartooning and Filmmaking I Honors

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I'll be back in at UT next Monday. Taking:

Intermediate Japanese I
Application Of Statistics In Business Decision Making
Career Development I (have to take this one again because I switched colleges -_-)
Financial Accounting Information
Global Environment Of Business
Micro-Computer Applications In Business

The career development class is only for eight weeks though, so it doesn't start until halfway through October.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I'll be back on October 3rd doing...I have absolutely no idea. I'm probably the only person in med school who didn't use the summer to memorize all of second year's material.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm starting on monday :(

my schedule is
English IV AP/DC
Honors Precalc
Honors Physics
Honors Economics for one semester- Government AP/DC for the other
Honors Art II 2D
Advanced engineering design and presentation (2 period class)

yay for Senior year!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
idk i'll load a bunch of lit-related courses if i feel like it

this is my rest year so i get to spend it how i want

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i start my final year of high school on september 7

first semester:

ap spanish 4, ap calculus, ib theoretical physics hl2, international relations/mun, humanities (includes ap english 4, ap civics, and theory of knowledge), economics

second semester: switch economics with health and then add tennis

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm starting August 31st and I'm gonna be a junior.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
School actually starts on the 6th of Sept for me, however, I might move back in sometime between the 29th and 4th.

O

Oberon

I go back to school on the 29th this month. I'm only taking 9 credits because I'm working as well. I've got Typography, Photography and Computer Graphics. Really easy classes I think. My school sucks at giving more than a 1st level class. lol

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Yeah, I'm back at school too. We started last Monday where I live.

1st Semester:

o Honors British Literature
o AP Advanced Scientific Research
o Math III
o Honors Physics

2nd Semester:

o Portuguese II
o Honors U.S. History
o Marketing
o AP Psychology

First semester is going to be ok but not as easy/fun as second semester for me. My second semester looks solid.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I start the 29th of this month. ):

I think most people go back to college on this date or at least in New Jersey.

Technically I start the 26th, but since I don't have weekend classes I start on the 29th.

I'm taking Advanced Programming Techniques, Discrete Structures, Philosophy, and Calc II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back