• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aussie-Only Pub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Re: The Best Alcoholic Drinks Ever ( Age 21+ people only)

Age 21+ people only
There's more to the world - and this forum - than just people in America. In Australia, at the very least, the legal drinking age is 18.

I could hardly say I've done much experimenting and figuring out what my favourite drink is, but for just sitting around with some mates or at a pub, a good cider is really nice. Sort of like beer, but not tasting like shit.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Tequila 1800, if I'd have to say so.

bloodss

There's more to the world - and this forum - than just people in America. In Australia, at the very least, the legal drinking age is 18.

I could hardly say I've done much experimenting and figuring out what my favourite drink is, but for just sitting around with some mates or at a pub, a good cider is really nice. Sort of like beer, but not tasting like shit.
Your right i live in Australia to and the drinking age is 18... can you change it plz/...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Jack Daniel's and lemona - wait shit I'm not 18

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Also, in some states it's legal with parent the company and consent of parent/legal guardian. Like in Washington.
So, I will answer this question as while I'm underage, and have drank, I've never done so illegally.

idk what it's called, but I had this strawberry banana drink a couple times. Probably the best tasting one I've had.

Bloodgift

How about it?

Vodka Cruisers are basically cordial, but I like the passion fruit one.
And nah, I'm straight as bro. Just drink it as a light drink.

But wait, shit I'm 14.

Lancelot

Awards

>4/6 replies from Australians

I see some sterotyping coming up. Also I completely love Limoncello~ it's good enough to drink just on its own, and has very little alcoholic taste, but plenty of lemon taste. Kinda like slightly thicker melted lemon sorbet, I suppose.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member

Lol Americans and their 21-year-old legal drinking age. In high school, even with supposed parental guidance and teacher supervision, kids still get their hands on good old ethanol. What do you expect is going to happen in college, when you take away almost all direct adult supervision?

I generally don't drink: I just don't see the appeal in alcohol. However, when I was younger and got thrills from pseudo-breaking the law, I loved a good margarita, especially from those salt-crusted glasses.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I've only drank...three times? I'm only turning 20 this year so it is still illegal...and I'm not big on alcohol. And my family is a bunch of old farts so nobody drinks. -_- They poured out all of the rum in the cabinet...and there is some kind of pinot grigio in the fridge, but my aunt uses it to cook chicken.

But from what I've had, I like ginatonics. At first it tasted gross, but once the lime and gin settles on the taste buds, it is amazing. I'll take that over beer any day. I don't know how anybody drinks that crap. It tastes like...I don't know what but it just tastes gross. Unless somebody can recommend a good beer to me. I heard Blue Moon is supposed to be good.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

I'll take that over beer any day. I don't know how anybody drinks that crap. It tastes like...I don't know what but it just tastes gross. Unless somebody can recommend a good beer to me. I heard Blue Moon is supposed to be good.

Green Olive juice is what it seems like to me, but carbonated. Most brands are disgusting, but there are a few which can be enjoyable. Out of the cheap brands, I've found Blue Ribbon to be okay.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I've touched the stuff since I've been around 15- 16 (albeit barely because I'd die of sore throat with less than half an ounce of jin going down my throat back then).

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

I've only drank...three times? I'm only turning 20 this year so it is still illegal...and I'm not big on alcohol. And my family is a bunch of old farts so nobody drinks. -_- They poured out all of the rum in the cabinet...and there is some kind of pinot grigio in the fridge, but my aunt uses it to cook chicken.

But from what I've had, I like ginatonics. At first it tasted gross, but once the lime and gin settles on the taste buds, it is amazing. I'll take that over beer any day. I don't know how anybody drinks that crap. It tastes like...I don't know what but it just tastes gross. Unless somebody can recommend a good beer to me. I heard Blue Moon is supposed to be good.

Apple Cider Beer. Blue Moon is crap....though from opposite tastes i like beer. I'm fine with Heineken, Bud Light, MGD, Corona, and Jamaican Beer.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Apple Cider Beer. Blue Moon is crap....though from opposite tastes i like beer. I'm fine with Heineken, Bud Light, MGD, Corona, and Jamaican Beer.

Apple Cider Beer sounds good. I've only had this weird German beer and it was disgusting, so I'll have to try more.

Green Olive juice is what it seems like to me, but carbonated. Most brands are disgusting, but there are a few which can be enjoyable. Out of the cheap brands, I've found Blue Ribbon to be okay.

I'll try that, maybe.

Lancelot

Awards

also had a swig of irish cream. nastiest piece of shit i've ever tasted

You suck :c Bailey's/Irish creams are really rather nice with the right combinations of ingredients. Sure, at first they can be a bit strong, but add some milk into it and it'll be just right. It also works rather well with an iced coffee-style dessert.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Surprisingly, I take straight vodka down better than anything else. Flavours make me feel sick and to be honest I've no idea why. When I'm at The Font in Manchester I more or less always get the Strawberry Vodka Fizz (Vodka & creme de fraise mixed with cranberry juice & soda with a slice of fresh lime) though I really want to try out the Mudslide which is Irish creme, Kahula, milk topped with cream and chocolate sprinkles. The Font does amazing cocktails and they're all really cheap as well.

(I'm 18 and from the UK so I can legally drink.)

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
if i were 21 and of legal drinking age, i would say smirnoff, goose, jack daniels, pbr, corona, and absinthe

but i'm not i'm 17 so yeah i don't drink...

edit: i forgot 4loko (watermelon <3) but yeah i'm not 21 so...

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
When I'm at The Font in Manchester I more or less always get the Strawberry Vodka Fizz (Vodka & creme de fraise mixed with cranberry juice & soda with a slice of fresh lime)

That sounds nice.
I haven't drank a lot but the ones I can stand drinking are beer, vodka and Jack Daniels but I'd have to mix something with Jack Daniels. I drank chivas before but it tasted really bad to me. And I kind of like beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back