• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April Fools: KINGDOM HEARTS Project <3 Sneak Peek at GDC 2013!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyslinger

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Project <3 Sneak Peek at GDC 2013!

I wonder if there will be a new theme song? Thank you Master Spockanort and Senor Pepito for this great news!

Awards

I got so excited and then I looked at the date. -_-

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I wonder if there will be a new theme song?
Nikki Minage was announced for Lightning Returns so lets start guessing!!
[video=youtube;3OfjNZgfQ3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OfjNZgfQ3c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Seeing as how this popped up on multiple sites within the first hour of the news being dropped, I'd just like to say one thing. If this turns out to be fake, EVERY SITE THAT HAD A HAND ON IT SHOULD BE EXCOMMUNICATED FROM THE FANBASE. At this point, fake KH3 announcements are not cute, funny, or comical—it's downright cruel and anyone who has a hand in such tom-foolery should be taken out and MegaFlared.

That aside, it looks good...too good to be true. My sister's all gotten hyped and I am trying to hold back my own hype—but darn you Kingdom Hearts 3, just be announced already...preferably NOT near April Fools.

This isn't about Kingdom Hearts 3, though. KH3 would be named KH3. Not <3 or whatever this idiot thing is.

goldentimu

How do I put this??

do. not. post. pranks. when. it's. not. april. fools. you're an english site, and therefore a majority of your users are going to be from the US. It is still march here.

I love you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

How do I put this??

do. not. post. pranks. when. it's. not. april. fools. you're an english site, and therefore a majority of your users areP
going to be from the US. It is still march here.

cunts.

Welcome to he form I hope you enjoy your stay.

Surprised that word is not censored.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

How do I put this??

do. not. post. pranks. when. it's. not. april. fools. you're an english site, and therefore a majority of your users are going to be from the US. It is still march here.

cunts.
Um, wow. Okay, this actually hurt :'(

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Just checked the other links. Someone over at KH13 already showed evidence that this is a fake on the first page.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

You guys are really emotionally attached to this series, aren't you??? I mean seriously, if we find out it's a prank, laugh it off... If it isn't, then yay new project!

I've said enough.

Keyslinger

2 more interesting questions: Will there be new clothes? and will Sora or Riku's parents appear or be referenced?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

2 more interesting questions: Will there be new clothes? and will Sora or Riku's parents appear or be referenced?
We don't know man. Gotta wait for the next lot of info I guess.

WayToDusk

My dad said that it's already April 1st in Japan, but not in America yet...

pleasedontletthisbeajokepleasedontletthisbeajokepleasedontletthisbeajokepleasedontletthisbeajoke.....

Keyslinger

If this is really fake that's a cruel joke :(

MizuMikomi

Awards

Aaand people are just going to go along with it, You were right, you're terrible pranksters, since you are making it painfully obvious. Who cares if someone is emotionally attached to a series? The fact is that people are, and you should respect that.

The only validity I hold toward this is Square Enix's 10th Anniversary site in celebration of their merger with Enix in 2003..that's not much to go on, if anything at all.

thewanderinghero

I'm guessing two of the "newer" Final Fantasy characters appearing are Lightning and Ashe, but I hope that some more of the old school FF characters appear too like Cecil, Bartz, Zidane, etc because they deserve the love too <3

And I somewhat seriously doubt this is an April Fool's Joke that this is fake, maybe the timing of the announcement would make us THINK it's an April Fools joke but who knows?

Also hopefully they'll try to expand the party a little bit to add one or two more characters like in FF games like IV, VI, IX, and during some points XII.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Kingdom Hearts 1, and with Cassim from Aladdin, and the hinted FF character, we will be seeing a lot of dads.

Also moms. Moms are tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back