• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ALL Trophies in one go?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

So I'm going to try and get as many trophies as possible in my first playthrough, though I haven't quite figured out how to go about it. Anyone else planning on doing this that has a plan ready? I'll be making my own strategy, so if anyone else has their strategy ready feel free to post it and there can be multiple ways to do it!... Assuming that it can be done in more than one way, lol.

I'll have my plans up as soon as I can figure out something :) feel free to post, comment, or add your own list until then!

PS: I doubt there is any strategy needed in 358/2 Days, but if you have something clever in mind feel free to post it I suppose

SoraX

You'll struggle to do it under the required time on proud mode whilst collecting all the collectable ;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There is a trophy roadmap stickie at the top of this section, created by forum member Setsuna that will help you get as many trophies in one go as possible.

Also for Days you can just skip every cutscene and L1 every journal and secret report to get them all in less than 10 min.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
You'll struggle to do it under the required time on proud mode whilst collecting all the collectable ;)

Not really. Speed through the entire game and make sure to pick up everything that can be permanently missed, beat the final boss to get the trophy, reset and reload because now it's time to collect everything you missed.

JustSnilloc

There is a trophy roadmap stickie at the top of this section, created by forum member Setsuna that will help you get as many trophies in one go as possible.

Also for Days you can just skip every cutscene and L1 every journal and secret report to get them all in less than 10 min.

Oh cool, there is! :D I'll have to check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back