• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Holiday Message from Tetsuya Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Staff at the Square Enix office in Tokyo surprirsed Series Director Tetsuya Nomura, recording a special video of him wishing everyone well for the holidays.

He hopes everyone looks forward to the big year planned for the series next year, with the release of KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 and 1.5+2.5, as well as the World Tour orchestral concerts. He will be attending the concerts as much as possible, but wishes that everyone is excited for the music being played at the event. And of course, there will be further developments to expect for players in Unchained X.

2017 is a big year for Kingdom Hearts, let's celebrate it together!

Watch the full video here:

Sdog

Awards
Oh Nomura-san, don't ever change.

This was a great way to start my day and get necessary motivation for Christmas shopping xp.

Happy Holidays all!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Ooh, didn't check any comments.
Do people have nothing else to do than rage over KH3? Man

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
How sad and derivative do some "fans" have to go to complain about Kingdom Hearts III after this upbeat festive message. I swear, these people are just nostalgia jerkers who only played number 1 and 2 on the PlayStation 2.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Aw! That's so nice of him. Ignore the whiners, let them complain. I'll be the one having fun with KH3 when it eventually releases, while they blog on some game forum about everything wrong with the game and why it was ruined before it even came out.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Careful there Nomura, don't wanna leak 1.8 too early. Gonna save something for next year's Jump Festa.

Rix

:)
Awards
I saw this on facebook earlier, and I checked the comments just to see if people would complain about KH3, and the comments didn't disappoint.

Glad to see that the members here on the forums are more mature about it.

Well I'm just looking forward to 2017,and I know that we'll get information about KH3 sooner or later :)

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Gosh, Nomura-san it`s just so nice. I hope he has a very nice happy new year and Xmas all thou he needs to move. :D Happy holidays for everyone here as well!

VenVen

It was such a nice message from nomura-san, he seems like such a nice person who really cares about us and Kingdom Hearts. And to al the haters who are complaining about him not mentioning KH3: just enjoy the comming days, look forward to 2.8 and when nomura sees the time right to talk about KH3, he will!! Lets appreciate the things he gives to us and don't complain about the things he doesn't. And finally I want to wish you all happy holidays!! :biggrin:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm glad many people in the comments are defending Nomura about 2.8's release.

Aside from that, this is a great message! Nomura will definitely put effort into his newer games.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Gotta love Nomura and his little quirks, so entertaining and satisfying to watch.
I also certainly hope he'll enjoy the music at the concerts as much as the fans that are able to attend. ^__^

As for those ungrateful haters and KH 3 whiners: They can go and rot somewhere in a cellar, I'm done with these idiots!

vitxras

It December, aren't we suppose to get new kh3 info or something or did I miss that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back