• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 6" Sora Action Figure prototype revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix showed off plenty of new and upcoming products for Kingdom Hearts and other game series during Tokyo Game Show 2016. It seems among all of the hype about the new trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and the new Static Arts figures, a brand new product reveal slipped through the cracks!

Unveiled at Tokyo Game Show 2016, this 6-inch action figure features Sora in his Kingdom Hearts III attire with his brand new star-themed Keyblade, Keyblade guns, a multitude of hand parts for different action poses, and a heart-styled stand to place the figure on. Although it looks similar to the Kingdom Hearts III Sora Play Arts Kai figure, it lacks the same amount of joints that the Play Arts Kai line has.

No release date or price has been revealed for Kingdom Hearts III 6" Sora Action Figure, but we will keep you all up to date on news about it as it is released. 

Thanks to forum user Sonicfan2525 for the tip!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Image source: _kh_roxasora via Twitter, MyFigureCollection

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 6" Sora Action Figure prototype revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2016

I never realized his boots have this "back to the roots" vibe, but I dang like it!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 6" Sora Action Figure prototype revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2016

I just wish they'd give us at least one good looking figure that doesn't have any joints! I don't know what they're called, but just those regular figures that many anime series get. A nendo would be fine too. The kind of joints play arts figures have don't look good and break really easily.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I just wish they'd give us at least one good looking figure that doesn't have any joints! I don't know what they're called, but just those regular figures that many anime series get. A nendo would be fine too. The kind of joints play arts figures have don't look good and break really easily.

A statue? I'd definitely prefer statues as well. Most of my figure collection is statues because I hate moving parts. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I would prefer statues so my siblings can't put them in provocative positions with each other. Its 2016 please stop

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

A statue? I'd definitely prefer statues as well. Most of my figure collection is statues because I hate moving parts. xD

Yes that's it :D I don't have any, but I've been wanting one for years. I'd definitely buy a KH one.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

I personally am very happy to see that we are getting some kind of smaller and cheaper alternative to the Play Arts Kai figures! In fact, I will probably end up picking this up over the $150 PAK of KH3 Sora if the price is around $50 or so. Don't get me wrong, I like how the PAK figures look, but they tend to tower over most of my other figures and they are usually really overpriced. Not to mention that the quality tends to be all over the place with some figures being better than others.

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

If I won't be able to buy it over here, I don't care

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

I can't be the only one that's little tired of that keyblade now.Why no love for the Olympus one.

I wants my separate Pegasus figure i can mount Sora on pls.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Not sure if it's a dumb question, but why do these things not have color?

Why no love for Europe? ._.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

You can buy merchandise for Kingdom Hearts in Europe. We don't usually report on Europe's store but the have one.

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/?lang=de

The shipping options for that shop suck a lot though.
Besides, I think you can only pay by credit card there which most of us don't really have. (I didn't check though, I just remember I once had trouble ordering stuff there.)

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The shipping options for that shop suck a lot though.
Besides, I think you can only pay by credit card there which most of us don't really have. (I didn't check though, I just remember I once had trouble ordering stuff there.)

Yup, this right here

Can't do much about that. Your options would be importing, then. (And sending Europe an email about looking into PayPal as an payment method)

Square Enix NA's shipping options are bad for us as well, so it's not like it is much different for us either. There is a reason most people choose import sites like Play Asia or Amiami over the NA store for merch. Cheaper and better shipping.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Well, no one said it was. It's just that we always get the "short end of the stick"

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Dunno about 'murica but Play Asia and the likes aren't really an option either because they tend to get stuck in the toll in Germany at least.
Which adds an extra amount of money you have to pay to get your product. :/

I just try to make use of events as much as possible to get stuff.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Proceeds to say:

Can't get the short end of the stick when everybody except Japan gets screwed on merch lol
At least you guys get Merch through the NA SE Site or whatever was announced a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back