• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ Releasing in Over 100 Territories Tonight With 2.8 Aqua Medal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Announced just last week Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ has finally been announced for Europe! During todays Square Enix Presents segment at E3 2016 Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ was confirmed to be releasing in Europe tonight!

In fact, not only is it coming to Europe, but it's also coming to 100 countries and regions total worldwide.

Not only is Europe getting Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ but the Aqua medal from Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue will be made available to everyone to celebrate!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? Releasing in Over 100 Territories Tonight With 2.8 Aqua Medal

you must be happy it coming out in europe tonight chaser

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? Releasing in Over 100 Territories Tonight With 2.8 Aqua Medal

As much as I think the Aqua medal looks wonky...

Gimmie.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

you must be happy it coming out in europe tonight chaser
I'm happy for them, but I'm guessing you're saying this because you think I live in Europe? lol

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I'm happy for them, but I'm guessing you're saying this because you think I live in Europe? lol
well yeah isnt austraila part of europe

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

well yeah isnt austraila part of europe
This is Europe:

Europe.gif

This is Not-Europe:

Reliefmap_of_Australia.png

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Releasing in Over 100 Territories Tonight With 2.8 Aqua Medal

No, buddy. Australia is part of the continent Australia.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Releasing in Over 100 Territories Tonight With 2.8 Aqua Medal

So... Geography lesson aside.. Will NA be getting the new medal? Or only the countries getting the game tonight?

LingeringVanitas

its 4 Am in London right now. So I am pretty sure the UK version is already downloadable lol....

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

its 4 Am in London right now. So I am pretty sure the UK version is already downloadable lol....
IDK, we're just under 4 hours to go until midnight on the West coast of America which is what they were talking about

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

I have to admit, I've sort of not touched my iPad since I got out of school (since it was used for school), and therefore haven't played the game recently, but the Aqua medal was totally enough incentive for me to get back in. It's so awesome that people everywhere are going to get to enjoy Kingdom Hearts far more easily now, and I can't wait to see Vulpes/Vulpeus to dominate in nearly every country.

Lady-Lee

Awards

I take it that the new medal is available at midnight PST, correct?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah! I'm excited haha, wasn't sure when we would get the medal, and I'm glad unchained is coming to so many other places already!

Muke

whatever
Awards

OH FUCK!! I hope we can transfer, cause I really wanns play the EUR Version. Dx

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

That Aqua medal makes her look like Jennifer Lawrence in Catching Fire: contoured to death, highlighter screaming here are my cheek bones.

Nice to know everyone's getting it, though.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

//edit: delete this, wrong thread :p

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards

Is it supposed to be English when it should actually be german or french and stuff? Lol idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back