• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Disney Infinity Codes Shows Off the 5 Keyblade Spells / Abilities from Ultimate Unlock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

A few days ago Disney Infinity Codes showed off the Disney Infinity 3.0 Ultimate Unlock, which in this edition is the awesome Kingdom Key Keyblade! Today they have released a brand new video showing off the 5 magic spells / abilities that can be activated by this Keyblade.

Once again, Mickey Mouse is used for the demonstation and his is wearing his Kingdom Hearts attire that is available from the D23 power disc that was given out at D23 2015. It's a good time to note that the Ultimate Unlock is the Kingdom Key, not Mickey's Kingdom Key D, as it is the most recognisable Keyblade and can be used by any character in the game, whether they be from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, or Marvel.

When in use, the Keyblade is able to use the basic Fire and Blizzard spells and the player is also able to trigger Ars Arcanum, Stun Impact (labelled as Thunder in the video) and Ragnarock!

Take a look for yourself and let us know what you think!

Is this just the start of Kingdom Hearts branching out into other video games? Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Be sure to check out Disney Infinity Codes for everything Disney Infinity related!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You gotta give Disney Infinity credit for really going all out with the Kingdom Hearts tributes for this unlock.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah it's very impressive! 5 unique offensive combos and a unique pouch for the Keyblade, it's some good recognition for the series.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I honestly believe that, for the next edition, a Kingdom Hearts playset will coincide for the promotion of Kingdom Hearts III.

reimeille

Ars Arcanum, Stun Impact, and Ragnarok? Wow, they really did their research. I thought it'd be your basic Fire, Thunder, Blizzard. And Ragnarok looks so pretty, too.

If/when Sora (and others?) ever gets into the game, I have faith that his moveset will be pretty awesome.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I have to say, darn, I'm actually really impressed! I never thought that moves like Ragnarok and Ars Arcanum would get included. Whoever put this Ultimate Unlock together did their homework and put a lot of effort into it.

But! As impressive as this is, it does NOT substitute for the actual characters! Sora and the others in DI!
lhjhbB9.gif

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
thank you based avalanche

DI 4.0 COME ON

(and if kh3 did release next year and DI was going back to numbered installments, they would be timed just right too)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Geez, they really outdid the lightsaber unlock from 1.0, didn't they?

Also:
ZPw9xyo.png

That just don't look right.

limit

I'm surprised they didn't end up calling Ragnarok "Infinity" /s

In all seriousness, this is hella cool! Hopefully we can see Disney promote KH more and more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay I've watched the video like 20 times now and I'm only slightly upset that we didn't see the attacks used against enemies. In the first video he made, it showed that in close up combat they were hard to trigger so I want to see how they'd work in actual combat.

Fixed it for you. =w=

Bless you for you know the words that were truly etched in my heart <3

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Okay I've watched the video like 20 times now and I'm only slightly upset that we didn't see the attacks used against enemies. In the first video he made, it showed that in close up combat they were hard to trigger so I want to see how they'd work in actual combat.
i found this video

[video=youtube;5gcAdVLNZkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gcAdVLNZkg[/video]

redcrown

Awards
Pray to Nomura and Vignocchi that they see that you can't have Sora without Riku since they are both the main heroes. ;~;

It would be awesome to have them as DI figures, even if I never bought them myself. Mostly because I would like to see how they would stylize these two and what powers/abilities/attacks they would choose to give them.

(although maybe it would be a bit pointless because they're already playable video game characters, then again Marvel and Stars Wars characters are getting their DI figures, so why not KH)

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i found this video

[video=youtube;5gcAdVLNZkg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gcAdVLNZkg[/video]

Thank you! Great to see it all in action! Seems more time efficient to just wail on enemies with melee attacks rather than triggering magic abilities. Damn, Time's special is amazing.

It would be awesome to have them as DI figures, even if I never bought them myself. Basically because I would like to see how they would stylize these two and what powers/abilities/attacks they would choose to give them.

So would I. The figure design is what I crave to see the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back