• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix wants YOU for a Kingdom Hearts Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With only a few months until the release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-, Square Enix are ramping up the excitement with the announcement of a project that involves YOU! Announced today, the casting call requires fans to tell Square Enix why you LOVE the Kingdom Hearts franchise. If you are chosen as a winner, you will be selected to be a part of a filming in the Greater Los Angeles area on September 6th, 2014 between 10 am to 7pm PDT. This event also comes with an exclusive once-in-a-lifetime opprtunity... You get to be a part of the project with the official Kingdom Key!

The criteria involves;

1. To ensure that you’ll be able to qualify for this event, please make sure that you will be available in the Greater Los Angeles are on September 6th at a surprise location between the hours of 10pm and 7pm. Your portion will take no longer than 2 hours.
  2. Send us an email to NA.KingdomHeartsfans@square-enix.com with the below criteria.
    1. Subject line:
      1. KINGDOM HEARTS CASTING CALL – [First Name Last Name]
    2. In the body of your email, answer the following questions:
      1. Are you excited for KH2.5? What would you like to say to the KH2.5 dev team?
      2. What do you most look forward to for KH 2.5? 
      3. Why/when did you start playing KH? What does KH mean to you?
      4. Who's your favorite KH character? What is your favorite KH moment?
      5. Do you have a favorite KH song? And/ Or What's your favorite KH game and why?
      6. If you get selected, which slot would you want to be in? You can choose from the day slot (10am-2pm) or evening slot (3pm-7pm).

You can read the full post from Square Enix here!

No doubt any fan in North America will be excited to have this opportunity presented to them!

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will arrive at North America on December 2nd 2014, Europe on December 4th 2014, and the PAL region on December 5th 2014!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This sounds so exciting! Too bad I live on the other side of the US though.

Sdog

Awards
This is so cool of them! Always nice to see a community involving contest where everyone is showing love for the franchise.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
To ensure that you'll be able to qualify for this event, please make sure that you will be available in the Greater Los Angeles are on September 6th at a surprise location between the hours of 10pm and 7pm. Your portion will take no longer than 2 hours.
I was excited about this until that part. No where near LA, and no way I can get there in such a short amount on time.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Man, that's really cool.

... for people in the Greater Los Angeles area!

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Gah. I wish that I still lived in California so that I might have had a chance to make it to the contest - heavy emphasis on might since I used to live in San Jose which is still a long ways away from Los Angeles. California is a very long state...

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Why must I live on the east coast! I guess I should have taken that opportunity when they had that event in New York for KH3D.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I live on the other part of the world. :(

But this is great news! I'm not sure if this has been done before, but nonetheless, I'm pleasantly surprised that the level of fan involvement is pretty high with this one.

Norxe56

Lucky, well I guess it back to making keyblades out of hot glue, popsicle sticks, and paper.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aaaannnnnd places that aren`t Japan or America are overlooked, once more.

They're not doing it on purpose, you know.

Square Enix's three main offices are located in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan / London, England / El Segundo, California, USA. They can't spend large sums of money traveling all over the world to host glamorous events. They need to make do with the budget they have in locations that will be most convenient.

Apologies if you can't get to any events, but you're not the only one. If they were able to, of course they would want to go all over the place to interact with the fans and give everyone an equal opportunity.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think the only time Square Enix held an event for Kingdom Hearts in a different part of the country was the Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] event in New York City, which was only possible because of Nintendo.

If it's cheap for Square Enix, being able to hire out a place or even using a room they own to film these videos with, then it makes sense they'd do it close to their main offices.

AanZku

Aaaww man.. I would really love to, but I'm a finnish fan living up here in northern Europe. And I'll be in London at the time this event is supposed to be.. *sigh*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Aaaww man.. I would really love to, but I'm a finnish fan living up here in northern Europe. And I'll be in London at the time this event is supposed to be.. *sigh*
They did a few events for fans who were in London in the lead up to KH1.5's release. They might do some more again in a few months. Hopefully you can attend those if they are doing it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back