• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts Shirt Available at Teefury + Giveaway!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We're all familiar with the struggles of being in a popular fan-based community with limited official merchandise. Oftentimes, either the official items aren't made available for purchase outside of a specific region, or unofficial items are uninspired.

Well, fret not! The talented folks at Teefury have you covered!

From 9:00 PM on June 19th, 2014 to 9:00 PM on June 20th, you can purchase the "It's A Small Kingdom" design by JASON_CRYER for only $11! The sale only lasts 24 hours, so be sure to act fast!

Purchase the shirt here, on the Teefury official website.

But what if you're interested in the shirt but hesitant about the purchase? Well, we have teamed up with Teefury to offer a grand total of 10 'It's A Small Kingdom' shirts in a giveaway!

All you need to do to enter the giveaway is answer the following question:

If you could add any one Kingdom Hearts-themed attraction or product to Disneyland, what would it be?

We will be distributing the shirts accordingly through our forums and social networks: forums (3), Facebook (2), Tumblr (3), and Twitter (2). You can enter only once on each website.

This giveaway is restricted to United States residences only and will close on June 29th at 11:59 PM PST. International entries are welcome so long as a proxy within the U.S. is provided. 

Good luck to you all!

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I feel like there's just too much going on here. Also the heart isn't even in traditional KH style

I like free stuff though, so:

I would make it so they make a Kingdom Hearts version of the "It's a Small World" ride. Instead of actual countries, they'd use worlds present in the KH games, which would be perfect since they're mostly disney worlds.

EDIT: lmao I swear I didn't see the "It's a small kingdom" part of your post

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They wouldn't be able to sell the shirt if official KH stock was used.

Also I can't count late at night apparently! Tumblr has been updated with 3 shirts, instead of 2, haha.

kmorris2609

I would LOVE for there to be Sora, Kairi, Riku, or some other classic Kingdom Hearts characters walking freely around the park. :)

PersonalFantasy

Well Theres only 1 good choice for this question, a destiny island themed water park! lets be honest, it would look fantastic having that down at the park, whenever the other water parks get crowded (which lets be honest they tend to frequently in summer and or spring) Not to mention Im sure theres more than enough people who could easily recognize and of course fall in love at the site of a destiny island beach/waterpark, besides, even the people that couldnt get past a certain section in the game ever know about destiny island >:D. besides, destiny islands always could use some more love. <3

kstrand2012

I would think a Gummy ship ride would be fun or a ride dedicated to the Ghost train of Traverse town

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I have this penchant for free stuff. The student in me hasn't really died yet even after I've become their educator now.

I would include an 4D ride through the facade and interiors of Hollow Bastion as it appeared in KH1. The car will be in the shape of the steel cage elevators of the castle. Throughout the ride, you will witness Sora in action, forcing his way past hordes of Heartless (and even while perching on top of the elevator car), and also fighting Riku, Behemoth, Maleficent, and finally Ansem. It's all about action!

Edit: Oh yeah, even if I'm not in the US, I definitely can provide a proxy, so don't discount my entry just yet! :p

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
that shirt is adorable omg ;A;

Hmm... I would definitely love to see a gummi ship-style ride! Perhaps a cross between Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (well, Astro Blasters if we're talking Disneyland lulz oops xD;) or Toy Story Mania and Space Mountain? It would be a roller coaster ride, with sections where you can shoot Heartless ships, and the "final boss" would be Maleficent or Ansem. Then, after you defeat them, you'll blast off and fly through space!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Remember guys, you can also pick up the shirt for just $11 before 9 PM PST tomorrow! I definitely recommend it~

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Oh boy, it'd be awesome to finally have a Kingdom Hearts shirt that isn't a group picture.

If I could add anything Kingdom Hearts theme to a disney park, it would be an ice cream shoppe that specifies only in the ice creams from Kingdom Hearts. Using real world flavors and chocolate in place of gems (Vanilla Glitz i'm looking at you!), you could pick anything from Seasalt ice cream to Rock'N Crunch! There would be three vendors, each one wearing the colors of either of the duckling triplets. This is deffinitely what I'd want on a hot day, is to try a Kingdom Hears ice cream made reality.

I won't create a ride because there are already plenty.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Totally in love with the shirt!

If you could add any one Kingdom Hearts-themed attraction or product to Disneyland, what would it be?

Disneyland product: Keyblades! I can imagine kids (myself included,) would love to run around with different types of Keyblades to choose from and start seeking out the heartless. You could score points by hitting heartless hidden in different parts of Disneyland. Perhaps they'd be made out of cardboard, or have their heartless shape emblems on balloons, so you could hit away at them with your keyblade. That, and just to show off your skills as a Keyblade Master. We've all wanted to be a Keyblade Master or Keyblade Hero at some point or another.

RPGmaniac05

Keychains in the gift shops. I want Kingdom Heart keychains, but outside of the kingdom key online, I can't really find any which makes me sad. Selling them at Disney would be the logical conclusion.

ZeroAoi

Ah love the shirt design~!

For Kingdom Heart themed-attraction would be a 25 cent gummi ship ride (you know those rocket ships that move back and forth). I would ride it forever and everybody would look at me funny. Ah what I would do to be a kid again.

Rexy

Bronze Member
For me things must be simple and clean :)p).

I think of a product that would have a lot of sales: keyblades keychains for sale in disneyland's stores... I would totally buy some of the keyblades (if not all of them)

Jack-Pumpkinhead

Awards
I interned down at Disney World in 2007 & presented at a Creative Idea Forum, suggesting adding Sora, Riku, & Kairi as face characters. They were impressed that I actually knew what the heck I was talking about.

Tru

Make it similar to what they did with Harry Potter

skullface

While I would LOVE an entirely themed area of the park (Castle that Never Was maze with Where Nothing Gathers chairs you could all sit in, a tiny Destiny Islands beach, a mini Traverse Town with shops, Princess face characters visiting a couple times per day, a Gummi Ship ride, a rollercoaster where you fight against Maleficent, etc…), I think an actual, responsible idea is collectible keyblade keychains. Disney collectors are INTENSE when it comes to pins and vinyl figures, so a new set of keyblade keychains is realistic, expandable, and awesome c:

Rael_Oblivion

The shirt is so cute!
I'd make a rollercoaster from Sora's pov as he is gliding around all the worlds of KH1- starting with Destiny Islands and ending with Hollow Bastion, with the boss of each world showing up at the end of the world and Sora defeating it. (Maleficent would be Hollow Bastion's boss, though, not Ansem. Have to keep some surprises for people who haven't played the game, if it gets them interested. xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back