• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Square Enix Members NA - Mark of Mastery Unboxing! (Argyle Patterns)

1) The argyle patterns are smexy and they should be a part of the series forever. Wouldn't an argyle tattoo have to be full body? XD 2) The case is awesome, but I need to figure out a way to make it show up on my black 3DS :( Paint the inside of the case? 3) The right picture inside the...
  2. S

No final fantsy character

Robin Hood, maybe? Or Sword in the Stone?
  3. S

No final fantsy character

I wish that more FF characters were in BBS, but the lack of them isn't enough to keep me from buying it. KH3 could have absolutely no FF characters in it and I would still buy it because the games are fun, and the original characters can carry the series. Now if the Disney aspect was removed...
  4. S

IGN article about BbS

you don't have to play the games expecting to find something new, even if you might. this guy probably replays the games every year because they are FUN. i don't do it every year, but i recently replayed all of the games (including days, which i never thought i would do, but i was giving it a...
  5. S

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

okay, so I just found video of the Japanese version of that same scene, and the detailed Kairi DOES NOT EXIST! The western version gets a new modeled Kairi! Wonder what/who else is getting upgraded.
  6. S

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

LITTLE KAIRI! I haven't seen many of the completed scenes in the Japanese version, so seeing the fully rendered Kairi is great (my only sight of her before was from a Japanese trailer that had the 2D, less-detailed face that KH is notorious for using). The entire scene made me :D It may not be...
  7. S

Special Edition Confirmed for France

Americans here who are threatening their own lives over not getting a SE are just being stupid and selfish. Be glad that Square are releasing special stuff ANYWHERE outside of Japan since that is so rare. I know that it would be nice is we got it, too, but it really isn't the worst thing to...
  8. S

Special Edition Confirmed for France

I didn't realize how many Irish were on the boards! Maybe you guys will get this special edition! I am glad that countries outside of Japan are starting to get special things. Square tends to not give us anything, and in the rare occasion that we do get something extra (i.e. Sephiroth and...
  9. S

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

We need some kind of counter to click on for people who spoiled themselves under the assumption that they would never experience Coded. I know I did. I still don't understand why Square keeps releasing games with necessary info only in Japan (Coded, FM+). Cue Final Mix rant: I hope they aren't...
  10. S

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

First a really epic BBS trailer and now this! It may have just been Destati adding extra awesome to the intense scene where Mickey and gang find out that they themselves are in the computer program , but I got goosebumps! I like the "Undo the hurt to unbar the way" line for some reason, but I...
  11. S

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

These guys are just trolling. There's no way they didn't know what kind of attention posting an e3 vid of BBS would bring from Kingdom Hearts fans. Maybe they just want views. Don't complain about only pressing x when that is all you want to do. Try the different combos, use the deck commands...
  12. S

KH 3DS - Confirmed

I like the idea of KH 3D being the "weird thoughts lately" and dreams that Sora had before the events of Kingdom Hearts. The dreams may actually show the processes of becoming a keyblade wielder. Perhaps it will also show more connections between Sora and the characters of BBS. Perhaps he was...
  13. S

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Pre-rendered means that the scene being viewed is not being processed by the system's abilities meaning that it is basically running a recorded scene. This is why the scenes have much better graphics and tend to have more going on. Most scenes in Kingdom Hearts are not pre-rendered but...
  14. S

Since Nomura admitted using secret events in this last trailer, perhaps the scene in the Room of Awakening is one of those scenes. AtW could either be a driving plot device for the keyblade's history in the middle just to have the extremely long and gameplay interupting scenes required in a KH...
  15. S

Oh, okay. Why did Xemnas want to know what he remembered? Would knowing his past life compromise the Org.'s goals?
  16. S

Xemnas and Roxas at Dark Margin: "I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you.... Do you remember your true name?" Roxas's true name = Ven? I think that it's stated somewhere that LS is not canon and was just meant to be a hint to BBS, as well as be the ultimate super boss!
  17. S

I really like the new song. After the Roxas theme part it uses Sora's KH2 theme as well.
  18. S

Well another thing to note from the vid is that after Axel speaks of lacking a heart, Roxas is like maybe... uh, never mind. What if he is thinking that Nobodies really have a heart. It is possible that there is a heart but it is hidden by the darkness that overcame it to become a heartless and...
  19. S

Well I took Axel's words for truth here, so sorry if that isn't enough to confirm Roxas having a heart, but it's enough for me. Also the fact that Nobodies don't feel emotions and Roxas does. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Anyway, here is the vid I am pulling conclusions from: YouTube - *VOICES* KH2...
  20. S

Since Axel confirmed Roxas's possession of a heart in FM+, here's my theory: Notice how in the trailer Ven is shown wrapped up on the paopu tree on DI and then at the very end Sora is shown on the same tree. Now I know that it is typical for Sora and co. to hang around this tree, but I think...
Back