• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 BRING ARTS Sora figure releasing June 2017!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Back during Tokyo Game Show 2016, a prototype for a 6-inch KINGDOM HEARTS III Sora action figure was revealed to be in development. Now fans can finally pre-order this upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III BRING ARTS Sora figure!

Despite only being a 6-inch figure, no detail was spared in its creaton. With plenty of joints, six hands, and three weapon parts, there are plenty of poses that can Sora can be placed in.

Amazon JP | AmiAmi

This upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III BRING ARTS Sora figure costs 6999 Yen (Approx. $61.62 USD) and will release June 17th 2017 in Japan.

We reviewed Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologuewhich you can read here. Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS III BRING ARTS Sora figure releasing June 2017!

Huh, that's a lot of details. I like it, although I prooooooooobably won't get it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS III BRING ARTS Sora figure releasing June 2017!

I........ want this one as well.
Bring it over to Germany! D: It looks so goddamn awesome

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Gee, I didn't know Sora was such a hands-on kind of guy.

I miss Sora's iconic Kingdom Key, but I guess we all change as we grow older. He must have donated his old keys to GoodWar.

Also, for a prototype this is really good. I don't see them making too many changes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gee, I didn't know Sora was such a hands-on kind of guy.

I miss Sora's iconic Kingdom Key, but I guess we all change as we grow older. He must have donated his old keys to GoodWar.

Also, for a prototype this is really good. I don't see them making too many changes.

This isn't the prototype. This is the completed retail version. The prototype is the one linked in the article from Tokyo Game Show.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
oh. ha. i knew that of course. just testing you silly spockanort.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh. ha. i knew that of course. just testing you silly spockanort.

EucIfYY.gif

Sonicfan2525

Awards
He looks REALLY good painted! $61 is a little pricey, as figures of this size are usually around $40 or $50, but I am fine with that and it's at least a LOT cheaper than the standard Play Arts Kai. Plus his smaller size makes him easier to display and he will probably look well along side my figmas (and future S.H. Figuarts figures I may or may not buy). Gonna have to look into pre-ordering him!

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Also, can we just talk about how much nicer his stand looks when compared to the awful and clunky PAK base? That is how it SHOULD be for all of Squares figures. A base that is styled after the game the character comes from with a simple claw stand to hold them in place (like the S.H. Figuarts).

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Dannggggggg, that pricetag though! Anyone think the blurb on the back of the box will be different and give us more information than the last box?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Ohhhh, that's a great stand for the figure.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Sora%20Bring%20Arts%20010.jpg

If that isn't good marketing I don't know what is.

But the figure looks pretty nice. Seems to be a great cheaper alternative to a PAK.

Pandymint

Awards
Man this is pretty good quality for a smaller figure and lower price point than a PAK. Nice to see them start producing figures at that price point, cause oh man PAKs get pricey.

....Didn't stop me from preordering Black Coat Roxas though.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Glad I didn't buy the bigger version thennn. Do you think they'll bring all the figures to this line?

(I wish they sold figures that were pre-posed with no joints, would probably look nicer. It's why I haven't bought any)

Pandymint

Awards
Glad I didn't buy the bigger version thennn. Do you think they'll bring all the figures to this line?

I imagine that will largely depend on how well this Sora sells. If it sells well enough, we're sure to see more in the future.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

(I wish they sold figures that were pre-posed with no joints, would probably look nicer. It's why I haven't bought any)
I wish this as well. The exposed joints aren't very appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back