• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Check out the GameStop exclusive Kingdom Hearts Goofy Funko POP + Chip & Dale 2-pack!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

GameStop's newest promotional materials feature the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Funko POP figures, giving fans their first look at the GameStop exclusive Goofy POP and the Chip & Dale 2-pack POP set. Just like the Hot Topic exclusive Donald POP, the GameStop exclusive POP features Goofy in his Royal Guard outfit.

The upcoming Kingdom Hearts POP figures are slated for a March 2017 release. Thanks to Disney Dan for the tip!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sonicfan2525

Awards
It's nice to actually get a "semi-official" look at these! Chip and Dale are adorable, and the exclusive Goofy turned out really nice! Now I just have to decide if I am going to just get the regular Mickey, Donald, and Goofy or if I am going to go for the exclusives too...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I DO NOT HAVE THE MONETARY NUMBER VALUED EQUAL TO THESE THINGIES

YET

I

M U S T

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Seeing we are getting Disney Castle versions of Donald and Goofy, I would love to see Funko release a variant of Mickey in the future in his BBS outfit with the Star Seeker keyblade. That way you could have a trio of them in their regular outfits and a trio in their BBS look.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Seeing we are getting Disney Castle versions of Donald and Goofy, I would love to see Funko release a variant of Mickey in the future in his BBS outfit with the Star Seeker keyblade. That way you could have a trio of them in their regular outfits and a trio in their BBS look.

I wouldn't worry too much about Funko NOT making an outfit. They tend to mine their properties for every outfit change, battle scar, transformation, mid-transformation option available. Just also anticipate many convention exclusives which, probably, will have a pretty high resell value on the secondary markets...watch out for D23, they tend to release exclusives there and being KH's 15th anniversary...

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wish Goofy Knight was a HT exclusive like the Donald Wizard one. I haven’t bought from GameStop in forever, ever since the prices went sky-high. I’ll probably end up paying almost the price of 2 pops for Goofy, but I’m getting him. I might get Chip & Dale if the price isn’t any higher than $15.

The silver BbS outfit is the one I wanted for Mickey, too.

I hope these are successful so we can get Sora and Riku + more variants.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wish Goofy Knight was a HT exclusive like the Donald Wizard one. I haven’t bought from GameStop in forever, ever since the prices went sky-high. I’ll probably end up paying almost the price of 2 pops for Goofy, but I’m getting him. I might get Chip & Dale if the price isn’t any higher than $15.

I can definitely assure you that you wont be paying more than $12 for Goofy or any Pop except Chip & Dale which do retail at $15.99 as a 2-pack.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I can definitely assure you that you wont be paying more than $12 for Goofy or any Pop
Combined with the $4.99 shipping and tax, that is nearly double the price I normally pay for a single pop. A Walmart exclusive would be worse though.

Good to know about the 2-pack of C&D! I haven't bought a 2-pack before.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I wouldn't worry too much about Funko NOT making an outfit. They tend to mine their properties for every outfit change, battle scar, transformation, mid-transformation option available. Just also anticipate many convention exclusives which, probably, will have a pretty high resell value on the secondary markets...watch out for D23, they tend to release exclusives there and being KH's 15th anniversary...

Oh trust me I know haha. I have been collecting pops for several years, so I totally expect more in the future if these do well enough (assuming Disney and Square do allow them to make more figures outside of the Disney characters, which I don't see why the wouldn't). Funko also already confirmed that there will be D23 exclusive pops again this year, so part of me is fearing that some of those will probably be KH related. I am hoping that they do some kind of early release for some Sora, Riku, and Kairi pops there (kind of like how Comic Con got the Powerpuff Girls pops as an early release last year with a regular full release happening next month) so we have an idea of what they will look like and will at least get a confirmation that they do indeed exist.

It would be more convenient to have both Donald and Goofy in the same place, but that's Funko for you. Goofy seems like he will be easy to get though, as you can go to your local GameStop and pre-order him right now (assuming you have a store near you and don't have to wait until he is released online, which I also expect won't be a problem).

And yeah, I expect more will indeed be coming in the following months/year so long as this initial wave does well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back