• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► First look at Kingdom Hearts Pete Funko POP, Mickey & Goofy POP Keychains!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Funko Pop News has done it again! They have released images of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Pete Funko POP figure along with with images of the Mickey and Goofy POP Keychains following their leak of the upcoming Mickey, Goofy, and Hot Topic exclusive Donald POP figures.

These figures are slated to release March 2017 and you can currently pre-order most of them at your local GameStop, including a GameStop exclusive Goofy POP figure. The exclusive Hot Topic Donald POP figure is currently not up for pre-order at Hot Topic.

Thanks to Disney Dan for the tip!

Pete #264

Mickey POP Keychain

Goofy POP Keychain

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: First look at Kingdom Hearts Pete Funko Pop, Mickey & Goofy Pop Keychains!

I was expecting the Pete figure to look hideous, but it actually looks pretty good.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: First look at Kingdom Hearts Pete Funko Pop, Mickey & Goofy Pop Keychains!

Yeah, Pete is super adorable surprisingly ;~;

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wonder why they bothered making Goofy look crazy-eyed so he wouldn't have just white where the eye would be, and then make Pete eyeless anyway.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I don't usually like the Funko Pop designs but that is a great Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back