• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jan 19th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Little Mermaid High Score Challenge!
img
■Event Period: 
Jan. 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 19, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 26, 2016 7:59 (UTC)

Swim this way for the Little Mermaid High Score Challenge! 
This week's prizes include the Ariel & Flounder Medal and the Sebastian Medal, along with Magic Mirrors and more! You can also earn Speed Gems by placing in the upper ranks!

Both of these Medals buff your attack and can be useful for staying afloat among the competition!img

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Ariel & Flounder M
Upright
Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn.
All 3
Sebastian P
Upright
Raises strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn.
All 6

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores!
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!
※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Deal!
img
img

■Campaign Period 
Jan. 19, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 25, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 19, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 26, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Deal!

img

■Deal Details 
Straight from WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY, the tiny "Lilikin" versions of your favorite FINAL FANTASY characters, along with Sora and the original character Tama have come to KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ! 
Don't let their cuteness fool you, because they can pack a punch!
Read on for more details!

This deal guarantees at least one of the new WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medals listed below
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.) 
You'll also receive TWO 6★ Medals that come pre-strengthened with 3 Special Attack dots, which could be the new WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medals if you're lucky!

These Medals will only appear in the WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Deal during this period, and we currently have no plans for these Medals to appear again after this deal, so this might be your only chance to get these powerful Medals!

■WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medal Details 
 ★Improved Nova Gains 
 Earn more than the normal amount of Nova levels when you unlock the Special Attack Bonus of WORLD OF FF Medals! 
  ・When you unlock their Special Attack Bonus for the first time, you'll earn 2 levels instead of the usual 1 level! 
  ・When you max their Special Attack Bonus for the first time, you'll earn 10 levels instead of the usual 5 levels!

★High Score Challenge Score Bonus! 
 The WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY Medals are the only Medals that provide a score bonus in the ongoing High Score Challenge, so be sure to get and equip them to your Keyblade as you aim for the top! 

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
WORLD OF FF Sora S
Upright
Deals 8 hits that ignore targets' attributes. Raises STR of all attributes by 1 tier/1 turn. Lowers DEF of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier/1 turn.
All 4
WORLD OF FF Cloud P
Upright
Deals 13 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns.
All 2
WORLD OF FF Squall P
Upright
Deals 3 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 2 turns.
All 2
WORLD OF FF Lightning S
Upright
Deals 13 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 2 turns.
All 2
WORLD OF FF Sephiroth S
Reversed

Deals 3 extremely powerful hits that ignore targets' attributes. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 2 turns.
All 2
WORLD OF FF Yuna M
Upright

All 2
Tama M
Upright

All 2

■Improved Boosted Medal 
The WORLD OF FF Sora Medal will also have a chance of coming with 1,000 more base strength AND defense than the standard version! 
The other WORLD OF FF Medals will have a chance of coming with 1,000 more base strength than the standard version.

・The rare version of the Medal has the boosted stat(s) highlighted in yellow, instead of the standard white text. 
・The rare version of the Medal can have its Special Attack Bonus strengthened by using the standard version of the Medal as well. 
・However, make sure that you don't fuse the rare version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Jan 19th- Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

HSC%20TLM%201.png

breathing.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Got a boosted WoFF Lightning on my first pull. At level 100 it is higher than my HD Roxas medal lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Got a boosted WoFF Lightning on my first pull. At level 100 it is higher than my HD Roxas medal lol

*cough* Share it please! *cough*

I'll most likely be pulling soon as well. Gonna weigh my options and try to get 4-6 WoFF medals on a +25 keyblade for 56-84% score boost. That WoFF Lightning would definitely help. All I'm aiming for is Top 5000, curious what the threshold will be since even with that boost, I'm looking at ~5-6 mil score (3.5 mil currently).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

*cough* Share it please! *cough*

I'll most likely be pulling soon as well. Gonna weigh my options and try to get 4-6 WoFF medals on a +25 keyblade for 56-84% score boost. That WoFF Lightning would definitely help. All I'm aiming for is Top 5000, curious what the threshold will be since even with that boost, I'm looking at ~5-6 mil score (3.5 mil currently).
I have shared her! Put an AB2 + APP on her so hopefully she is helpful to the party.

Foxycian

Awards

you can't get ariel with out guilt curse you sena

Muke

whatever
Awards

WOFF LIGHTNING AND MX
<333
2Wl6VHs.jpg

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I would probably pull if that weird looking animal wasn't there. With my luck I'd get exactly that and I don't want it. Also wow Sebastian is completely useless at worst, very situational at best. And, kinda weird to make Ariel the price when it's clear that only whales are going to get it, and they don't really need it because Ill. Kairi already does the same but better. But eh, got Pence maxed out on second reroll so not complaining, at least my Nova level is decent.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Seeing as these are attack medals AND buffers/debuffers I decided to pull a few times. I think I'll be safe! I hope, anyway. At the very least, I got a number of medals guilted, which helped me proceed in the coliseum already. I was completely stuck before, having to hope that Meowjesty's attack would fall in a certain way, but after guilting my Saix (I got 82% on first roll! o.o) I had no problem whatsoever. I also managed to get Sebastian. Hopefully I'll fall into the top 10,000 in coliseum and get that SP cost skill. There's no chance in hell of me getting Ariel and Flounder. =/ As I expected, I suppose.

@catcake, from my experience Tama is the most common. However, I also got Squall, Lightning, and Yuna.

Pacrolash

Decided to pull, regretted it immediately - got non dotted non boosted squall an on 100 lvl it's almost not doing anything :C I have only 3800k jewels left but I really wanna save them up at least for Aqua board. RIP that Terra hair for me damn my impulse buys.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Decided to pull, regretted it immediately - got non dotted non boosted squall an on 100 lvl it's almost not doing anything :C I have only 3800k jewels left but I really wanna save them up at least for Aqua board. RIP that Terra hair for me damn my impulse buys.
If there's one thing I've learned about this game, it's that impulsive, random pulls will get you nowhere. Never spend on regular draws and wait for special events. And even then, ask around to see if said event is worth it or not. Otherwise, spend as little as possible so you can save up for the really big deals in the future.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

WOFF LIGHTNING AND MX
<333
2Wl6VHs.jpg

Lol on that expression on MX's face combined with stabbing right into the screen, it's like "RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, FECKLESS NEOPHYTE!"
And right beside him Beast is like "Wut you saying old fart?"

Pacrolash

Lol on that expression on MX's face combined with stabbing right into the screen, it's like "RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, FECKLESS NEOPHYTE!"
And right beside him Beast is like "Wut you saying old fart?"
Riku is very offended too :D
If there's one thing I've learned about this game, it's that impulsive, random pulls will get you nowhere. Never spend on regular draws and wait for special events. And even then, ask around to see if said event is worth it or not. Otherwise, spend as little as possible so you can save up for the really big deals in the future.
Yeah but lol I thought that these medals would be at least somewhat useful and didn't notice that some of them are 13 hits and some only 3
R.I.P me

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I would probably pull if that weird looking animal wasn't there. With my luck I'd get exactly that and I don't want it.
Oh man, I WISH I got Tama! So far I've pulled one of the following: Lightning (boosted), Yuna (3 dot), Squall, and Sephiroth.

AurisFlown

Awards

Sebastien would probably be useful if he was equipped with a low cost skill....Thats probably my only option at this point, since I never score high enough to get the medal at the top.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Sebastien would probably be useful if he was equipped with a low cost skill....Thats probably my only option at this point, since I never score high enough to get the medal at the top.

Yeah, that's true. Too bad I completely messed up Coliseum this month...... I can usually easily get to top 4-5k, but thanks to forgetting to skip the Gigas Shadows I'm going to be locked out of top 10k completely, so no cost abilities for me :( But you're right, that ability would save Sebastian, so I think I'll keep him around after all. Maybe we get that ability on avatar board at some point.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Made a pull and got nice and lucky, 3 Dots on WOFF Sephy and also got Tama (No dots though). Sephy was the one I wanted most, so I'm really happy. Gonna try a few more pulls with a combo of birthday money and next monday's usual 3000 deal. I'll still have over 15000 if I play my cards right, and might Guilt Sephy if I'm lucky. That would be awesome.

khoury93

On a side note is anyone else kind of annoyed at the nerfing of the medals, i almost understand the need to decrease the guilt bonus, mostly due to the fact that thus far tier 4 is our highest. However to increase cost of the medals, as well as decrease the effect is a bit average, especially given that our xemnas b event was almost on par with the event in the jp version

Khuxgamer

I completely played this game as F2P. I joined shortly after/while the RAX medal hsc and have now a really good set of medals now. Thanks to my party members (not all F2P) I reached a lot. I have 3 Jack and Sally's which are better than the WoFF deal and the most other medals. This part is really sad.
I did my first pulls without thinking a lot, so I only got I. SP Xion and some buff medals (Pooh, Piglet, Vivi, Aerith, etc.). After I heard of I. Kairi I collected for the 10 pulls. And in the last day of Kairi in November(?) I collected the 30kjewels. But I didnt pull bc of Christmas etc. At this time I also was able to reach a good ranking in a hsc for J&S. After kairi they announced HD Sora and I was a little amazed by the 5 pulls and 3 dots. So I used 15k jewels. I was really lucky there and get on my second pull I Kairi on my 5th pull hd sora. I also got there 2 Cerberus with 3 dots but I already had meowjesty so. From the HSC I got maleficent with 4 dots. Again thanks to my party with guilted hd sora(not guilted wouldn't had made a great difference bc it was in the last place just for sleep+ And %).

I also got marluxia b, larxene b, jack skellington, HT Sora which were also really helpful. The only avatar board I bought was the Triton board bc of skill+ but currently didn't used it. I also tried to get Top 100 for the gems but never reached it :/ mostly thanks to alabaster and dandelions party -.-

i received from xemnas event without the last two missions all objectives. I think I'm better than the most paying gamers but square enix made those quest so hard to clear that I was only able to clear stage 12 with db3, db2, db3 (friend medal) without any objectives. Square see us like money bags, KH is my last square enix game. There are better studios like rockstar and naughty dog so f**k Square Enix.

khoury93

With what i said, don't get me wrong they're still great medals it's just yeah you see how much better they can be and it's a little disappointing. Either way still going to keep playing through the game hoping for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back