• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New look at Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Square Enix has shared a photo of the upcoming Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini figures coming out this December in Japan and February 2017 in North America and Europe on their Instagram account!

These adorable recreations of beloved creatures from KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ and KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] look beautiful in the lively and vibrant packaging they sit in, and certainly look to be well worth the $40 USD they cost. If you find that these little guys have caught your fancy, you can follow the links below to pre-order the KINGDOM HEARTS Static Arts Mini figures:

Pre-order Shadow Static Arts Mini
Pre-order Meow Wow Static Arts Mini
Pre-order Chirithy Static Arts Mini

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I want that Shadow! Don't really care about the other two to be honest.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Amiami's got these for around $30 USD if you're looking to save a bit.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Amiami's got these for around $30 USD if you're looking to save a bit.

Yeah, this is where I ordered them personally. SE's Online Store is way too overpriced. I get it is because they need to recoup import prices but none of the vendor services they use make it work the money to even think about buying unless it is an exclusive store item.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I hate that I want them so much when I have the plushes of them already. Sob.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Amiami it, my friend! You need not worry about if Germany will ever decide to sell it ever. Unless there is an issue with credit cards. Hm...
hurting btw***
But I don't have a credit card xD. But I guess them being orderable throughout all of Europe is a good sign, so I'll stay hopeful!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Love me that meow wow!!!! I wonder if they'll be at Disney stores.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Love me that meow wow!!!! I wonder if they'll be at Disney stores.

I doubt that seeing that I don't believe they have ever carried any kind of imported merchandise in their stores before. You're honestly more likely to see them at places like GameStop seeing they have gotten into the habit of carrying a lot of import stuff in more recent years.

Boy I sure would love it if they did release them in their stores though. Disney Store KH merch is something I have been wanting for a really long time now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I doubt that seeing that I don't believe they have ever carried any kind of imported merchandise in their stores before. You're honestly more likely to see them at places like GameStop seeing they have gotten into the habit of carrying a lot of import stuff in more recent years.

Boy I sure would love it if they did release them in their stores though. Disney Store KH merch is something I have been wanting for a really long time now.

Tsum Tsums are imported.

And Epcot has had a lot of KH merchandise before.

But like your general Disney Store won't have this stuff, yeah.

It is worth noting that the massive Disney branding on the package gives a sense that they are trying to connect the series to the company more.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
The collector in me wants them, but the rational part of me is like, where would I put it and is it worth the cost?

Such a hard choice </3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The boxes are also (not surprisingly) numerically ordered (#1: Chirithy...#3: Meow Wow) so I anticipate more (Dusk? Flood? Meowjesty?).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
C1dR84OUQAEJIbd
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back