• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► 9/30 Unchained χ JP Update - Halloween Event & Premium Draw!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We're about 1 month away from Halloween, and KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Japan wants to celebrate it with you through a new event and Premium Draw!

From 9/30~10/13, Premium Draw will feature Sora HT Illustration Ver, Goofy HT Ver B, Iago and Monstro! Each 10 medal Premium Draw guarantees 3 5★ medals, at least 1 of the 4 new additions, and a bonus Cid5. 

Sora HT Illustration Ver will be guaranteed within 7 draws, and comes with 3 ability slots filled. If you're lucky enough to get this medal with a Status Bonus, it will be capable of 80~150% Guilt; without the bonus, it will be 60~130%. 

Sora HT Illustration Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] - 7 ultra-high power attacks
Goofy HT Ver B [Random targets | 2 SP cost] - 6 ultra-high power attacks
Iago [1 target | 0 SP cost] - 1 attack, recovers 4 SP
Monstro [All targets | 3 SP cost] - 1 attack, increases Power, Speed and Magic-type Defense by 1 for 1 turn

Players are also 3 times more likely to get a Status Bonus in this draw, compared to their chances in previous months! Be sure to take advantage of this draw for increased chances of getting Sora HT Illustration with Level 5 Guilt!

The first part of the 2016 Halloween event will be held from 9/30~10/13! Players must defeat enemies and collect treasures in the event quests to gather coins, which can be used to redeem the Jafar costume, Magic Mirrors, and various experience boosting medals!

More enemies are prone to appear during nighttime hours in this event, so try to strategize your playtime hours to make the most of this situation! If you're lucky, you may also find Mischief Eggs, which grants players a large amount of coins!

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Face2 M_Jafar Costume Earrings Raid Subspecies Appearance Luck +5
L_Jafar Costume Earrings

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Re: 9/30 Unchained ? JP Update - Halloween Event & Premium Draw!

I LOVE the Halloween Town Sora medal! And those Jafar avatar costumes look fantastic!

LingeringVanitas

I love it. But I hope they bring the Halloween themed Raid Boss back, since I wasn't playing it last year I would like to fight it for the first time. I guess the name of it was Hocus Pocus?

Oh and I think that Jafar costume was on CHI was it not? I think I remember seeing images of it on there.
Glad they brought it over onto this.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

yeah baby the oogie gang happy halloween no sally though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back