• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Monogram to release Kingdom Hearts Series 3D Foam Key Rings this winter!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Merchandise for Kingdom Hearts is often far and few between, but this year looks like it will be a treat for Kingdom Hearts fans to finally splurge on cute merchandise! Monogram International Inc. is well known for creating licensed giftware, toys, collectibles, and souvenirs for companies like Disney and Marvel, and this winter there will be a new line of Kingdom Hearts 3D Foam Key Rings heading to retailers.

The Kingdom Hearts 3D Foam Key Ring series will release November/December 2016 at retailers in blind foil bags featuring characters like Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Pete, Axel, and Roxas along with Sora's Keyblade and Shadow Heartless from Kingdom Hearts II

Thanks to forum user kupo1121 for the tip!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Monogram to release Kingdom Hearts Series 3D Foam Key Rings!

Btw sorry that took awhile! I was out to dinner.

But please note guys, if there is new news please message a moderator or KHI Site Staff with the info rather than making a thread. Our news-to-forum system makes it very difficult to work with posts or threads since it makes a brand new thread.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

GOD DAMN THE LAST WORD WAS CUT OFF AND I THOUGHT IT SAID THEY WERE RELEASING FOAM KEYS AND MY LIFE'S DREAM WOULD FINALLY BE COMPLETE but hey i like keyrings

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

GOD DAMN THE LAST WORD WAS CUT OFF AND I THOUGHT IT SAID THEY WERE RELEASING FOAM KEYS AND MY LIFE'S DREAM WOULD FINALLY BE COMPLETE but hey i like keyrings

Sorry man didn't mean to break your heart xD

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I cannot put into words how happy this makes me! I'll take any kind of KH merchandise I can that doesn't cost me a fortune, and its a blind bag series no less! I will be trying to go for the full set for sure!

I really REALLY hope we start seeing a bigger push for merchandise in the west, what with the anniversary, 2.8, and 3 on the horizon. Can you imagine how awesome it would be to see someplace like the Disney Store release a KH merchandise collection?

Last edited:

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
I want those Key Rings so badly. Totally something that it´s not that expensive to get.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I cannot put into words how happy this makes me! I'll take any kind of KH merchandise I can that doesn't cost me a fortune, and its a blind bag series no less! I will be trying to go for the full set for sure!

I really REALLY hope we start seeing a bigger push for merchandise in the west, what with the anniversary, 2.8, and 3 on the horizon. Can you imagine how awesome it would be to see someplace like the Disney Store release a KH merchandise collection?
Please look forward to these, and the Static Arts mini ;)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Ohhhh my god, I'm gonna get all of them.
(i wanna beee the very best)

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Please look forward to these, and the Static Arts mini ;)

*screaming* SO MUCH HYPE!

Also, dunno if anyone picked up on this, but there are two secret figures in the box (look at the shillouettes on the side of the box). It looks like the Kingdom Key is one of them, and the other is some kind of Mickey variant. That's to be expected seeing all of the monogram figural keyrings have at least two or three secret figures included in the box.

Edit: I'm an idiot. The shadow heartless and the keyblade are the two secret figures. I need to go to sleep. -_-

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
For anyone distressed over the 'blind box' system (personally, I'm not a fan), these blind bags are common at conventions. Apparently, Wal-Mart also sells Disney ones, not sure if they'll carry these though. If that's the case, I'm sure it'll be easier to "feel" your way around the bag to figure out which key ring you may be getting. If you can wait, people on eBay also tend to just sell specific ones out of package.

I just want the Keyblade (not enough things to put key rings on) for now as I wait, indefinitely, for more Aqua merchandise.

Fun fact: Only 2 pieces of Aqua merchandise have ever been released, both keychains.

CGD2-01201.jpg
Kingdom.Hearts.HD2.5.Remix_Trading.Rubber.Strap_Aqua-01-1.jpg

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm... sadly no TAV. If I would pick one up I would probably go for Axel, Roxas or the Kingdom Key. But in all honesty, those eyes are kinda scaring me...
I just want the Keyblade (not enough things to put key rings on) for now as I wait, indefinitely, for more Aqua merchandise.

Fun fact: Only 2 pieces of Aqua merchandise have ever been released, both keychains.

CGD2-01201.jpg
Kingdom.Hearts.HD2.5.Remix_Trading.Rubber.Strap_Aqua-01-1.jpg
Yeah, TAV doesn't get enough merch. Such a shame.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I have a Tinker Bell one of these already ha, so yeah they make Disney ones. I remember I wanted the Ariel one but was still happy with Tink :p

Donald and Mickey are the cutest in this set but I would accept most of them ha. I will probably get at least one bag.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
77tUrU8.png

wmLvfBd.png

k5pIi8C.png

I did the joke yesterday in Insanity because I was impatient for the thread lol
Forget it happened and pretend I'm doing this for the first time

Awards
Hmm... sadly no TAV. If I would pick one up I would probably go for Axel, Roxas or the Kingdom Key. But in all honesty, those eyes kinda scaring me...

Yeah, TAV doesn't get enough merch. Such a shame.
Is there any reason why they don't get enough merch? I wanna know why so I can continue crying about how Aqua probably won't ever get a Play Arts Kai figure even though she deserves one.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
If I had to guess, I'd say it's because the characters from 1 and 2 would be more well-known and "marketable".

Though, I can't blame them for making the KH Disney variants like Pete first, they already have basically all the Disney characters molds already.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
77tUrU8.png

wmLvfBd.png

k5pIi8C.png

I did the joke yesterday in Insanity because I was impatient for the thread lol
Forget it happened and pretend I'm doing this for the first time

I always knew that Mike Wazowski lad would go far

Is there any reason why they don't get enough merch? I wanna know why so I can continue crying about how Aqua probably won't ever get a Play Arts Kai figure even though she deserves one.

Money and popularity. Maybe after 0.2 we'll see Aqua?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because the characters from 1 and 2 would be more well-known and "marketable".

Though, I can't blame them for making the KH Disney variants like Pete first, they already have basically all the Disney characters molds already.

Pretty much. And this isn't just for Kingdom Hearts. Look at how many times they've remade Cloud and Sephiroth PA/PAKs. Follow the money.

They really do need to at least make an Aqua PAK, though. She is one I can see selling out of its first run pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back