• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH Unchained X - JP Version 1.3.1 Update Details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The Japanese version of KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X updated to Version 1.3.1 today! Here are the new additions to the game!

Luck Value Bonuses have been added to certain avatar parts! When equipped, these parts will grant bonuses that increase the chances of certain events occuring, listed below.

• Skill Luck: Increases probability of skill activation
  • Critical Luck: Increases probability of critical hits
  • Rare Enemy Luck: Increases probability of rare enemies appearing
  • Drop Luck: Increases probability of item drops from enemies
  • Raid Appearance Luck: Increases probability of Raid Boss appearaing after quest
  • Raid Subspecies Appearance Luck: Increases probability of Raid Boss Subspecies appearing after quest

The Lux Up Button is a new feature that can be activated by each player once a day. Upon activation, the player's party will receive +5% Lux for 60 minutes. This effect can be stacked; the more party members activate the button at the same time, the higher bonus everyone will receive!

Should the player perish in battle, upon returning to the quest screen, their SP gauge will automatically be reset to the amount they had prior to taking that quest. 

Players can also customize up to 3 different decks for each Keyblade! This feature is unlocked when the player upgrades one of their Keyblades to Level 20.

Up to 99 copies of any Synthesis/Munny/Evolution medal can be held in a single slot! This is automatically in effect for all medals obtained after the Version 1.3.1 update. In order to stack copies you possessed prior to the update, you must use or sell one of the medals in order to stack the remaining copies. All medals must be unlocked in order to be stacked.

The Party screen has also been updated to include a member list that you can scroll through with ease! Players can also now search for parties to join.

In other news, the Daily Quest All Open Campaign takes place from 8/4~8/11! This campaign opens up all of the Munny, Level up, Evolution and Keyblade Material quests for players to access. All players who log in by 8/12 will also receive 10 Huey&Dewey&Louie medals as a login bonus present.

15 main quests have been added! Help Aladdin continue his search for Abu in the vast Arabian Desert!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
There are some real nice changes in here. I've always wanted multiple decks for the Keyblades, and to be able to stack support medals.

Hopefully it won't be too long before the ENG ver is updated similarly.

LingeringVanitas

I read there was suppose to be new avatar boards......when do we get those? Or did the KHUx JPN twitter page lie? Other than that....I do like the changes especially the adding up of medals so it doesn't overwhelm our inventory. Except I haven't found that it works like it says it does....in fact even the image proves it doesn't. It shows 10 by it self but also shows a bunch more that are not even grouped at all. So it groups them sometimes but not all the time??? I noticed it even my self it groups some by "2" and ignores the rest...it makes no sense to me. The saving of decks makes no sense to me, since I have no plans on changing my decks ever. If I get the medals I finally want or....if I'm LUCKY enough to get the medals I want maybe I'll change it up. Oh, forgive me....when I typed this I just figured out, yes in some cases like certain quests having a "debuff" medal in the keyblade deck "saved" if you will ahead of time if you remember that is would be pretty helpful. I do agree about that. Since I never keep debuffs equipped because not all quests have heartless with buffs on. Which is another reason not to use that save function necessarily. Unless it allows you to switch keyblades faster than swiping? lol....

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Stackable medals are a godsend, now I have more space for all my Scrooges. I'm not sure how I feel about the clothing bonus values, since they are generally so hard to come by. This seems more like a way to make this game even more p2w.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Stackable medals are a godsend, now I have more space for all my Scrooges. I'm not sure how I feel about the clothing bonus values, since they are generally so hard to come by. This seems more like a way to make this game even more p2w.
But most Avatar Parts come through leveling, the Coliseum and events, which are free.

It doesn't really seem like it'll break anything though. They're pretty innocuous bonuses.

And it actually makes Avatar Parts something to seek out for players like me who aren't really into the dress-up thing.

Bank

Everything sounds Goddamn amazing except for the Clothing Bonuses. I don't buy limited boards in NA or JP.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
But most Avatar Parts come through leveling, the Coliseum and events, which are free.

It doesn't really seem like it'll break anything though. They're pretty innocuous bonuses.

And it actually makes Avatar Parts something to seek out for players like me who aren't really into the dress-up thing.
My point is not the availability of costumes in general but how these bonus values can be used to create an even greater gap between players with premium costumes.
Before this patch they were cosmetic only, which was the whole point I guess, now they can sell you a hat that increase your critical hit rate by 20% which can become essential for certain tasks.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
a hat that increase your critical hit rate by 20%
Given that they're increasing stats by 1, 3, 5% I find this to be pretty unlikely.

Sounds more like the sort of nonsense that goes on in ENG.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm mixed on the avatar changes myself. One thing I liked was that no stats were attached to the avatar parts which mean people were free to customize and wear the outfits they want/like. Now with certain things having bonuses people will likely feel compelled to have good stat costumes instead of just wearing what they think looks nice.

I mean the stats so far are pretty small amounts so it's not a huge deal, but i can definitely see it influencing people down the line.

Awards
I'm not liking the Avatar part bonuses as well. It sounds like if you want certain bonuses, you have to wear these parts to get them, which kinda messes up the whole point of customizing to the user's taste. The Avatar customizing should just be for cosmetic and user's can dress up however they want without having to worry about "Oh! I need to wear this part so I can get that bonus, but I don't like how it looks. It doesn't look good with my other parts overall" I like my Avatars the way it is.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah, I'd like it more if there was like... a way to attach bonuses to your player, independent of the avatar stuff. Like equipment in the main games, I suppose, a way that allows you to do bonuses and the like, but keep avatar stuff totally cosmetic. That'd be the most ideal situation for me I think.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
The whole Avatar Bonus thing is iffy, but the International version needs all those other QoL changes ASAP!!! Stackable Medals and 3 Keyblade setups sound amazing, especially stackable medals. We really need that, at least.

WaveK89

As much as I love hoarding EXP/Evolve medals, I welcome the stacking medals feature anytime on the International side. As for the Avatar stats, I would much prefer to have "luck stat medals" of which you can apply to any avatar part. This way it lets players customize however they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back