• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater: Yoko Shimomura & Hiroyuki Nakayama in Attendance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

More information about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Premium Theater fan event taking place at D23 Japan Expo on November 3 has been announced. Applications are now open for the ticket lottery to attend the event, and the attendance of Composer Yoko Shimomura as well as Hiroyuki Nakayama has been confirmed.

For those of you unfamiliar with Nakayama's work, he is a pianist, arranger and performer who is well known for his involvement in the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series, having worked in previous game soundtracks and arrangement albums. Perhaps a concert will be performed for attendees during the event, much like the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix launch event in Burbank. 

Ticket applications will be on sale for 1500 yen (roughtly $12.46 USD) and will be on sale until September 24th, which offer a chance to win a ticket to attend the Premium Theater via lottery. The winners will be announced at a later date.

This can only be the first part of many special surprises in store for the event! What do you think will be announced next? Who else would you like to see? Let us know!

Source: Disney Official Website

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
can you say dealry beloved for kingdom hearts 3 being perfomed there :biggrin:

Narxus

can you say dealry beloved for kingdom hearts 3 being perfomed there :biggrin:

I honestly hope not. That's one of the things I want to be a surprise, to hear for the first time when I first play the game.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think so if the focus on kingdom hearts 3 my guess she going to perfomed dearly beloved for kingdom hearts 3 there

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I honestly hope not. That's one of the things I want to be a surprise, to hear for the first time when I first play the game.

Well, the event probably isn't going to be streamed so you probably won't be hearing it anytime soon if they did perform it except renditions of it...or if they use it on the main site for KH3 like they did KH3D's Dearly Beloved.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Well, the event probably isn't going to be streamed so you probably won't be hearing it anytime soon if they did perform it except renditions of it...or if they use it on the main site for KH3 like they did KH3D's Dearly Beloved.
yeah i can that happing which i dont mind at all if it means music on site i can dig it

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder who else will be there~ This is going to be a fun event like the 2.5 ones were.
well nomura,taia nd hashimito probally maybe some of the male voice actors or even john lasseter since this a disney event but i hope the male voice actors can risa to be there though

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Shimomura was there two years ago too, wasn't she?

She was there not as a special guest but in the audience, hanging out with Tomoco Kanemaki~

Emperor

I've always wanted to personally attend events like this. Sadly, I don't have the time or money. I wonder if Yoko and Hiroyuki will play anything new. Probably not, but wishful thinking is always fun.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Ooh they're totally going to play a concert like they did at the 2.5 event. Since it's revolving around KH3, I wonder if it will be anything brand new? Regardless, this event sounds like it's going to be freaking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back