• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Hand Towels Now Available at ARTNIA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

After the positive response to the various Kingdom Hearts enemy plushes and phone straps released in the past few years, it's no surprise more merchandise has been made of these delightful little critters. Revealed last night by Square Enix General Manager of the Merchandising Division, Hidemi Matsuzuka, are these hand towels with artwork of the Shadow Heartless, Dusk Nobody and Flood Unversed!

Thanks to ArikaMiz for the image of the three different towels!

As of this moment, they are only available at the Square Enix store, ARTNIA, in Shinjuku. We'll keep you updated if they will be sold elsewhere.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I saw Hidemi posted a photo of them on his Twitter today and I thought they were car decals xD Oops...guess I was wrong. On that note, WHERE IS THE FLOOD PLUSHIE!!! LAST ONE AND IT'S ADORABLE!!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I saw Hidemi posted a photo of them on his Twitter today and I thought they were car decals xD Oops...guess I was wrong. On that note, WHERE IS THE FLOOD PLUSHIE!!! LAST ONE AND IT'S ADORABLE!!!!

I thought they were mouse pads, haha. I saw a comment from someone who thought they were coasters too, so it's nice to finally get some clarification!

AND RIGHT?

BBS needs more love :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Weird, they don't look like they have any texture on them to be hand towels. But they're cute nonetheless. They should make a character whom keeps heartless and nobodies as pets. That would be funny.

It is probably microfiber or like baby cloths that have no texture.

Antar

Awards
o_O

I want one. :3
They better sell them everywhere.

Zipporahss

I shall dry my hands in NOTHING! Get it?...'Cus Dusk...?--I'll just see myself out now.

lol nice one lol you dnt have to c ur way out

anyway plz sell in usa!!! plz!!! oh plz!!! i will buy them just to staple them to my wall

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm. Drying my hands on beings made from pure darkness sounds tempting. :D All though would that make your hands dirty again?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I mean later on in the future.

No, I got that but most things produced for ARTNIA have stayed in ARTNIA like the Meowjesty phone charm, the shirts for stuff like FF7, TWEY, etc., some art prints, and some other stuff I'm forgetting right now. They make it specially for the store so if it doesn't get a SE Online eStore listing while they are already selling it, it usually means it won't be sold anywhere but ARTNIA.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I like that they used the sketches for the plushies as the basis for the vector art. I really liked those doodles. Always good to see BBS represented, but it needs more DDD. Can I get a Meow Wow up in here?

Antar

Awards
No, I got that but most things produced for ARTNIA have stayed in ARTNIA like the Meowjesty phone charm, the shirts for stuff like FF7, TWEY, etc., some art prints, and some other stuff I'm forgetting right now. They make it specially for the store so if it doesn't get a SE Online eStore listing while they are already selling it, it usually means it won't be sold anywhere but ARTNIA.

Darn it! I guess my hands will never be dry. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back