• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai Sora Limit Form Releases November 29!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Remember the Play Arts Kai figure of Sora Limit Form that could only be purchased along with a copy of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in Japan? Looks like fans who missed out on the opportunity to get their hands on a figure last month can now purchase Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai Sora Limit Form on its own from the Square Enix e-Store!

Sora Limit Form will come with the Star Seeker Keyblade, five changable hands, and the Oathkeeper charm. 

Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai Sora Limit Form will release on November 29th 2014 for ¥9,060 (approx. $80 USD).

And don't forget to complete your Play Arts collection when Kingdom Hearts II Play Arts Kai Sora & Roxas release in December!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Man, they are just showering Japan with 2.5 products. Are they really not doing anything for 2.5 over in the other countries? No launch event? No special editions other than the pin? No strategy guide? I feel like they hyped up 1.5 so much and now they're just like "Okay, here's 2.5 and a free pin. Kbye."

Not complaining, I'm just wondering why in the world that West SE isn't doing anything for 2.5 yet and it's less than a month away. Although there is that casting call video coming out soon.

Edit: 2.5 CE announced a day after this post. Lol, they must have heard me.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
This kind of surprised me a bit. I really thought that the Limit Form Sora was going to be for a "Limit"ed time production for the 1.5+2.5 Collector's Edition in Japan. I can't wait for the Roxas play arts I preordered.

NechoCatNoodle

I need a second job or something to cover all this KH merch... Dang it, Square Enix! xD

But still, he looks awesome! I'm not sure if I want this one, Roxas, or the Sora that releases in December... Is there any kind of deadline on pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back