• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Shirt Available at Teefury for 8/28 - Limbo Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Have you ever experienced LIMBO, the puzzle platformer by Playdead? Set in a world of dark silhouettes and fleeting lights, you guide the player character through a deep forest and industrial city in search of your sister. Anything and everything you touch could be fatal, and you can only guess how you can proceed in one piece.

Can you imagine seeing Kingdom Hearts in that game's style? Imagine making out Sora, Donald and Goofy only by the shadows of their bodies, with bright eyes peering out trying to make sense of what's going on. It's a haunting yet absolutely intriguing image, and thanks to Teefury, you can now own it on a t-shirt! 

Behold the latest Kingdom Hearts-themed shirt brought to you by Tony Centeno, entitled "Limbo Hearts". It costs $11 and will only be available today, August 28th, so act fast!

You can purchase the shirt here on their website!

Click to enlarge!

Teefury can also ship internationally, so no one will miss out on this opportunity! Please check out their FAQ for more information.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's such a perfect blend! It would have been even better if the Shadows had yellow eyes (to differentiate them from Sora; he looks like Anti-Sora like this), but I'm already liking the design as it is.

Now, would I be buying this? I still have some time to decide...

Shasta

Awards
My pockets are barking at me T.T

I love Limbo and Kingdom Hearts...I don't think the world wants me to be calm for even a second!

Sdog

Awards
Took me a solid couple look overs to notice the heart silhouette... awesome design nonetheless!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't even want to think about the $15 I just spent buying this shirt when I need to be saving

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
5 minutes left to order it on the sale and I snagged it. WHOOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back