• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX image of latest Jump scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

An image of the next Jump issue has surfaced and it includes a feature on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX for PS3.

As you can see in the image below, we have new renders of Sora, Donald and Goofy from Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, along with three screenshots from the same game.

More information and images are expected soon, so be sure to stay tuned right here at KHInsider for all the latest coverage. For those who didn't already know, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is releasing October 2nd in Japan, December 2nd in the US and December 5th in Europe, exclusively on the PS3.

Kingdom Hearts Insider will be at E3 this year. You can tweet questions to us at KHInsider on Twitter or follow us on Tumblr & Facebook for all the latest E3 and Kingdom Hearts news. 

Source: @Kazu4281 (via Aibo)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's something reeeeaally familiar about those Sora and Goofy renders. Looks similar to some KHx cards perhaps?

GiroZX

Awards
I bet 2000 munny they'll use those render for some Chi cards, unless, like Sign says, they've already been used (?).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Exactly what I am thinking as well. Sora's pose seems to have been used in Chi for this, as does Goofy's.

khx
khx

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Now I'm just waiting for the new outfits of several original characters being eventually "sneakily" revealed by a bunch of chi-cards...;P

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The hype is slowly building faster. Finally, the months of radio silence on both the english and japanese front of things are starting to pick up. Here's to hoping the news becomes more regular now.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I know they were used for [chi] but I love the renders. Goofy is just too adorbs.

I always forget about Sora's Limit for in KHII.

Antar

Awards
Like they said at Square Enix Presents, we are practically only 1 month away. :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So technically we've also seen the Donald render as well, albeit from a different angle:

Donald03.png

I don't know how I feel about unknowingly sitting on this stuff for up to a year.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, keen eyes. I never noticed that while in fact I have that card in my inventory. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Same! I just had this weird nagging feeling that I had also seen Donald somewhere before, and lo and behold, there he was in my inventory!

I wonder if they're doing the same with TAV for Birth by Sleep, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back