• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Check out this awesome Kingdom Hearts shirt from TeeFury!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

TeeFury, well-known for their amazing pop culture t-shirts with a new limited edition design every 24-hours, has an interesting shirt on sale today you all should check out!

Kingdom of Hearts by Nemons features Sora sitting on a Game of Thrones-inspired iron Keyblade throne, clearly having clamed his place as the rightful protagonist of Kingdom Hearts. This Kingdom Hearts-inspired t-shirt can be purchased on TeeFury right now for only $11 USD.

Check the design out below and try to guess what all of the Keyblades are!

This awesome shirt will be on sale for today only, so make sure to order one before Monday, April 21st at midnight ET! For those who live outside of the United States, TeeFury does ship internationally. Check out their FAQ for more info on shipping.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Haha, wow! I have to admit, that's a clever one (although Sora did sit on a throne of Keyblades on 1.5's cover art). I might have loved it even more if the text had read "Game of Hearts" instead. XD

I'd like to have one just for the heck of it, but do they ship overseas? I can't find any information on the mobile version of their website. If they don't, I would probably have to find someone quick to help ship to me...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Awesome! I guess I'll be ordering this in a jiffy. Thanks for the information. :)

Edit: Dang! They don't ship to my country! I would still need to find someone. XD

Sometimes I just feel left out.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Great design at a great price. c:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Kingdom of Hearts.

Ech. That just reminds me of all the people I've heard mistakenly call it that.

I'm also a little disappointed that Oblivion and Lionheart are used twice each. There's no shortage of Keyblades to use.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kingdom of Hearts.

Ech. That just reminds me of all the people I've heard mistakenly call it that.

I'm also a little disappointed that Oblivion and Lionheart are used twice each. There's no shortage of Keyblades to use.

Well now they aren't rofl

Yeah, so was I but this is still a really amazing design.

bczp

Great concept, some unusual execution.

I really thought the idea was great. And very sleek too. With, yeah, Sora on his throne on the 1.5 cover. Problem with this is the face- which you can attribute to artist's style. But, then, the Oblivion Keyblade is put in there twice. Price is awesome but its not worth it for me. But, the more designers make shirts, the more I want to know about it. Keep updating us with this kind of stuff. It certainly helps the community grow, I think, and share creative ideas.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
That is a pretty polished looking design! Like bczp, I have issues with the face for some reason, so even if I bought it (because I love both series in the crossover), I would never wear it. I'm always excited to see more KH merch on sale regardless.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh if any of you are wary of ordering from TeeFury, they are 100% reliable. I have a ton of shirts from them. A drawer full of them. (Been buying them since the shirts were a bit cheaper)

Also you should check out their gallery for some more awesome shirts. ($18, though, but still oh so wonderful)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Ew.

This offends me as both a designer and a Kingdom Hearts fan.

You sound like a blast!!! We should hang out, I'll show you my extensive notepad collection of Sora drawings. You can give me constructive criticism and then I can Check out your work on deviantART!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay kids, if you want to still pick this shirt up, it'll be on sale for $14 for a few more hours during their After Hours.

(Also check out those new designs which feature Belle & Cinderella being visited by the TARDIS~ aaaaah I don't have enough money to buy everything I want)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Love the design, but I'm always sort of embarrassed to wear anything that's such an obvious representation of something. If there's ever a more subtle design, I'll definitely buy it.

ok sunny

Awards
I'm on the same page as Sign on this one lol.
But other than that, it's really creative and I like the idea. At least these companies are starting to advertise KH merchandise a bit more! There is never too much of it on those "mainstream" video game merch shops.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Would they ever consider selling it as a poster or something? I don't really like to wear shirts with characters on them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Would they ever consider selling it as a poster or something? I don't really like to wear shirts with characters on them.

It's definitely worth asking about! I'll relay the question.

Axel92

Awards
I missed this!!! :( There is also another one, but i think I'll buy the FinalFantasy VIII one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back