• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Card Case!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ever find yourself with too many cards in your wallet and not enough pockets to put them in? Or perhaps you've been given more business cards at promotional events than you can actually manage. It sounds like you could use a handy card case, and what better than one emblazoned with the iconic symbols and logo of the Kingdom Hearts series?

Click to enlarge!

More information will be made available later on, so stay tuned!

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
One of those things you dont need but you want anyway

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Ahhhh! This is wonderful! I could use a card case myself since my wallet is about to burst from the number of cards alone. Besides, don't tell me that you don't want it...

Alright, I'm going to forego the rubber straps and get this one instead. It's too wonderful to miss up! Or I'll just buy both hehehe

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
lol Wow...I did NOT see this coming, that's quite funny if you ask me <__< Sadly, I don't have nor need cards so this is not a piece I will be getting. Although I love that KH FINALLY has a pattern all its own, but the argyle does NOT work for me on some times :p Mainly the pencil and pen case but that's just me...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I actually do need another card case, so this is quite convenient! Definitely not expected though, but it does remind me of a discussion we had last year about the latest batch of KH merchandise being rather useful in everyday life (towel, pencil cases, etc).

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I have one thing I'm concerned with... which is the material it's made of. Some plastics may scratch easily, and if it's painted aluminium, the paint layer could scrape off. Hopefully we'll get to learn more about this as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Mm, I need a case for my business cards. I've got them sitting in the package I bought them in. Then I have my personal ones for networking and those definitely need a case. I'll probably order this one and I think there is a ShinRa one too...

Man this news drought is killing me. Can't wait for more game news.

...Or you can just...not comment?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You and me both. Can you imagine waiting day after day for any news during a drought, and then when you actually do get news, people just complain to you about how you're not giving them what they want to hear? Tragic.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Um, you might want to tell it to him directly via the VM.

And Bogeta, a number of people are not only interested in the games, but also in the franchise as a whole. If you don't enjoy news about merchandise, it's fine, but please respect the staff who has gone ways in providing us with this piece of information because they are doing it for the community.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
As soon as game news is available, it will be reported on. This is a Kingdom Hearts news site which means any/everything relating to the franchise will continue to be reported on.

So it would be greatly appreciated if you could respect the hard work that our Site Staff puts in reporting news for us and resist from posting things like this in every thread that doesn't cater to you.

This is the last that will be said on the matter, and any such posts will from now on be deleted to avoid thread derailing.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol, my own card case is just short of falling apart so I could use a new one.

Considering the amount of merchandise related to KH that actually makes it to Europe I wonder if this one will even be available?

Can you get something like that on Play Asia?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not sure about Play Asia, but I think there's a chance that you can get it on Amiami. That's where I bought my character straps and Dusk plush last time and they have a rather wide array of merchandise selection.

Bogeta24

Man you are all acting like I said something so terrible. Thank you for encroaching on my right of free speech first of all. Second I do appreciate the staff and the work they do, and I did not once say that I didn't. And if you are just going to delete all my comments, then what the point of even having a thread. I gave an opinion, if it comes of to you as complaining then that's your prerogative.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm not sure about Play Asia, but I think there's a chance that you can get it on Amiami. That's where I bought my character straps and Dusk plush last time and they have a rather wide array of merchandise selection.

I would need to check if they even deliver to central europe, lol, among some other things, but thanks.

Man you are all acting like I said something so terrible. Thank you for encroaching on my right of free speech first of all. Second I do appreciate the staff and the work they do, and I did not once say that I didn't. And if you are just going to delete all my comments, then what the point of even having a thread. I gave an opinion, if it comes of to you as complaining then that's your prerogative.

Last time I checked no one here was "hostile".
Your comment has nothing really to do with the topic at hand (which is this card case by the way, not news on any KH games), which is why if the staff really wanted to be hostile they could define it as spam.

Giving an opinion is all fine and dandy, but it should at least pertain to the topic at hand and not some random complaining.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I would need to check if they even deliver to central europe, lol, among some other things, but thanks.

I think they ship worldwide. They even ship to Indonesia which, by the way, falls under the black list of some ebay sellers. :p

Based on my experience, orders placed to Amiami are handled quickly so the lead time is relatively short. They ship rather quickly as well and provide you with a tracking number. It's a trustworthy merchant and there's no need to worry.

Last time I checked no one here was "hostile".
Your comment has nothing really to do with the topic at hand (which is this card case by the way, not news on any KH games), which is why if the staff really wanted to be hostile they could define it as spam.

Giving an opinion is all fine and dandy, but it should at least pertain to the topic at hand and not some random complaining.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but since this will inevitably lead to the derailing of this thread if we keep this up, let's just stop here, 'kay?

I'm kinda curious if there's a cool design inside or something. I think it's really cool that you can have a random kingdom hearts themed item. Anyone can have die-cast keyblades or Sora's necklace, but it takes a true fan to own a kingdom hearts card case for all your credit cards and such.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
This isn't even KINGDOM HEARTS II Rubber Straps news, smh KHinsider, and smh Nomura for deciding to make this useless spinoff card case.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Lol, my own card case is just short of falling apart so I could use a new one.

Considering the amount of merchandise related to KH that actually makes it to Europe I wonder if this one will even be available?

Can you get something like that on Play Asia?

I'm not sure about Play Asia but I second Solosis' idea about AmiAmi. They're 1 of the best Japan online retailers that ship worldwide (last time I checked they did ship to Europe), they ship fast, and they usually have EVERYTHING. Play Asia I find specializes in the figures which is fine (cause that's easily the most popular) but AmiAmi does more than just that, they got the pencil case, pen case, Iphone case, strap, figures, plush, etc. (IDK about the hand towel though...I wanted that.)

This isn't even KINGDOM HEARTS II Rubber Straps news, smh KHinsider, and smh Nomura for deciding to make this useless spinoff card case.

Seriously, I'm sorry, but don't you think that was a bit too much? I mean, Nomura worked so hard to come up with this rich, vibrant card case with a great backstory and you just calling it a "useless spinoff" because it's not for the PS3 is just wrong. I can't wait until KH3 comes out and Sora and everyone is carrying a card case and it becomes integral to the storyline but you won't get what is going on because you didn't care to buy this "useless spinoff."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back