• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► English Trophy List for Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With only one week left until the much anticipated release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, fans are on the edge of their seat, eagerly waiting until they can hold the game in their hot little hands. When someone plays this remaster, they will unlock trophies at various stages during the game, or from accomplishing a variety of achievements. When Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- was released back in March, we had a translated list of the Japanese trophy titles, and over the last few days we've had the official english titles released. First we had the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix trophy list revealed, then our very own Sign provided the list for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

And finally, the trio comes to a complete, with the Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories trophy list! You can view this list below, as well as a collection all of the lists in our Trophy guide. For those who would rather be surprised by the trophies, we advise you turn away now. For the rest of you, continue on!

Note: Due to Hidden Trophies being, well, hidden, this list is currently incomplete. We are looking into uncovering the trophy titles of the Hidden trophies, as we hope to have a complete list soon! Trophies without a proper translated title are marked with *

CHAIN of MEMORIES Master Obtained all trophies.  Platinum
Game Clear: Proud with Sora* Clear Sora's Story on Proud.  Silver
Game Clear: Proud with Riku* Clear Riku's Story on Proud.  Silver
Undefeated Clear game without using a continue.  Silver
Natural Player Sora Clear Sora's Story on Standard.  Bronze
Natural Player Riku Clear Riku's Story on Standard.  Bronze
Novice Player Sora Clear Sora's Story on Beginner.  Bronze
Novice Player Riku Clear Riku's Story on Beginner.  Bronze
Veggie Master Get a score of 150 points or higher in the Veggie Panic mini-game.  Bronze
Ace Pilot Get a score of 500 points or higher in the Balloon Glider mini-game.  Bronze
High Jumper Get a score of 120 points or higher in Tigger's Jump-a-Thin mini-game.  Bronze
Sky Diver Get a score of 2,000 points or higher in the Whirewind Plunge mini-game  Bronze
Bee Buster Clear all 70 bees within 1 minute and 40 seconds in the Bumble-Buster mini-game.  Bronze
A Slumber to Remember Clear Sora's story mode.  Bronze
Sleight Master Obtain all of Sora's sleights.  Silver
Card of Memories Clear Castle Oblivion 1F.  Bronze
Woven Memories Clear Castle Oblivion 5F.  Bronze
The Truth Clear Castle Oblivion 13F.  Bronze
Road to Dawn Clear Riku's story mode.  Bronze
Hard Hitter Obtain all attack bonuses for Riku.  Bronze
Confronting with Darkness Clear Castle Oblivion B12F.  Bronze
Challenge from the Inner Darkness Clear Castle Oblivion B8F.  Bronze
Overcoming the Darkness Clear Castle Oblivion B1F.  Bronze
Record Keeper Sora* Complete all of Jiminy's Journal.  Gold
Card Master Sora Collect all Card Collection entries in Jiminy's Journal.  Silver
Storyteller Sora Collect all Story entries in Jiminy's Journal.  Bronze
Character Professor Sora Collect all Character entries in Jiminy's Journal.  Bronze
Mini-game Maniac Sora Collect all Mini-game entries in Jiminy's Journal.  Bronze
Record Keeper Riku Complete all D Report entries.  Gold
Card Master Riku Collect all Card Collection entries in D Report.  Silver
Storyteller Riku Collect all Story entires in the D Report.  Bronze
Character Professor Riku Collect all Character entries in the D Report.  Bronze
Novice Deck Builder Edit a card deck for the first time.  Bronze
Expert Deck Builder Edit a card deck 500 times.  Bronze
Premium Card Maker Make 20 cards become Premium Cards.  Bronze
No Escape Clear the game without escaping from a single battle.  Silver
Level Counter Limit Sora*  Reached maximum level as Sora  Silver
Level Counter Limit Riku*  Reached maximum level as Riku  Silver
Card Breaker Break an enemies card 1,500 times.  Bronze
Tightrope Walker Replenish HP when you have less than 5% HP.  Bronze
Interceptor  Strike an enemy before entering battle 150 times.   Bronze
Duel Master Win 100 duels.  Bronze
Battle Card Collector Obtain over 300 battle cards.   Bronze
Moogle Mogul Get over 10,000 Moogle Points.   Bronze
Regular Customer Use over 20,000 Moogle Points at Moogle Shops.  Bronze
Room Creator Sythesize 300 rooms.  Bronze
Treasure Hunter Open 10 chests from hidden rooms.  Bronze
Ace Striker Hit an enemy with an object.  Bronze

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Looks better on the main site, just FYI.

Also, I wasn't able to get some trophy titles because I hadn't unlocked them in my game. If anyone has access to those trophy titles (marked with *) please send me a private message so I can edit them in, and your username can get credited!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
These trophies are gonna be a piece of cake! I don't get why everyone thinks CoM is such a drag; just skip the cutscenes and power through;D

For me, it just has to do with my particular OCD style of playing. I don't like just opening up rooms and leaving others unexplored, and I don't like leaving enemy rooms uncleared, so the whole thing can feel very bogged down when you unnecessarily have 10-13 rooms on the map to open. I don't mind the card collecting/leveling, but that can be tedious too if you don't know where to get higher drop rates. Lastly, you have to go in and out of battle mode, whereas in most other Kingdom Hearts games the enemies just appear. The pacing is severely jolted CoM.

I'm only going to "master" one Proud playthrough (max level, all cards, etc.), personally. Easy and Standard Mode can suck it, not going to bore myself to death.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like the Sora: Standard clear icon :3

These trophies are gonna be a piece of cake! I don't get why everyone thinks CoM is such a drag; just skip the cutscenes and power through;D

To you perhaps. I do enjoy CoM's story and gameplay, but it is entirely jarring and tedious to play. I don't really have the time or patience to play CoM essentially six times (even if Sora and Riku's stories are just one game, it really feels like two) Like I explained before in another post to you, once the game is played once, I'm playing them for the trophies because that is the reward I'm getting out of them. I shouldn't feel forced or bored trying to get trophies, though. It should feel natural as a part of my enjoyment in my first playthrough. Re:CoM is not a game that feels built to play more than once, anyways, because of how long it is and the fact you are playing two stories.

The level of pleasure people have when playing these games is entirely dependent on the personality type and views of the person, so it is fine that you enjoy playing the games and don't see why some are complaining but the simple fact is that each of us have our own issues when it comes to these games and the trophies that cannot be resolved with a "I don't understand why people don't have the same opinion because I like it/can do it why can't you"

I am not going to skip the cutscenes because that is what I enjoy the most out of the game. It's the tediousness of the game overall that I dislike.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Expert Deck Builder, WHY?! That one's just incredibly pointless.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
@Master Spockanort:Oh my! I didn't want to give off an "I enjoy it so why can't you?" vibe! And skip the cutscenes? That's just a suggestion from me for those who want it to go by (only slightly) faster. I wouldn't skip them, even on my 6th playthrough ;3

I understand that it will be annoying. Not difficult, but annoying. I have a special liking for it cuz the first KH game I ever played was GBA CoM. I know that not everyone can share the same opinions about it. And I would never WANT them to. To each his/her own, I say ;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Master Spockanort:Oh my! I didn't want to give off an "I enjoy it so why can't you?" vibe! And skip the cutscenes? That's just a suggestion from me for those who want it to go by (only slightly) faster. I wouldn't skip them, even on my 6th playthrough ;3

I understand that it will be annoying. Not difficult, but annoying. I have a special liking for it cuz the first KH game I ever played was GBA CoM. I know that not everyone can share the same opinions about it. And I would never WANT them to. To each his/her own, I say ;)

Yeah! Sorry if it sounded if I was being harsh. I just get really passionate when it comes to differing opinions xD

o/ YEAH! People who played CoM first! I had known about KH from the start and played it on a friend's system, but the first KH game I ever owned myself was CoM ;A;

Dark Wing

Awards
I still have the GBA game. Finally beat it a couple years ago. It was worth the pain!

Pretty sure that was the first game I owned that had a swear word in it. ("Hell" was once a bad thing! XD)

lol i had completely forgotten about that! i was shocked to see that in an E rated game at the time

Pestilence

Awards
Some of the trophy designs is unfortunately quite bad with the collection. I hope they use their imagination with the next one and make the trophy lists enjoyable rather than tedious.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Some of the trophy designs is unfortunately quite bad with the collection. I hope they use their imagination with the next one and make the trophy lists enjoyable rather than tedious.

So do I. I'm hoping they've heard the complaints. These trophies are very uninspired. Nomura did say he didn't really care much about them, but with how humorous the Osaka team is, I feel like they could have come up with a lot better.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well the Winnie the Pooh mini game trophies shouldn't be a problem since I've played those... a lot. xD
But editing your deck 500 times? That's excessive. Also winning 100 duels could be a problem because i've played re:com (on the ps2) 4 or 5 times and I don't think I've won anywhere close to 100 duels between those playthroughs put together. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back