• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► English Trophy List for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD Theater!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The anticipation keeps growing as we draw closer to the release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, especially with the two pre-launch events taking place in the United States and Europe this week. Soon we will all be able to enjoy our favorite game franchise on the PlayStation 3 in high definition for the first time, and one of the most exciting additions to Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 328/2 Days HD Theater is trophy support.

Below is a list of the six English trophy names for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days HD Theater! If you want to keep the trophies a surprise, then please turn away. For everybody else, read on and enjoy! If you are looking for a list of the localized trophy names in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, go here.

358/2 Days Master Obtain all trophies  Gold
 Dear Diary View all entries in Roxas's diary  Gold
 Special Investigator View all Secret Reports  Gold
 Days of Connection View Chapters 1 through 37  Bronze
 Days of Reflection  Chapters 38 through 74  Bronze
 Where the Heart Lies View Chapters 75 through 109   Bronze

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dear Diary is probably my favourite trophy title so far.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't have to 8D. Automatically completed the english version of Days.

Zter

Would have preferred actually playing the game, but this will do.

limit

Guys
Do you realize what square is doing?
We're earning trophies for viewing cutscenes
THIS IS THE XBOX ONE DILEMMA ALL OVER AGAIN
Square is the real mastermind!

Yeah... it's 3:30 AM for me and I'm pretty tired-high. Dear Diary FTW

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, the Xbox One dilemma? Did Microsoft announce something regarding achievements?

But either way, it is kind of a weird idea. I can certainly see the reasoning behind it, but there's no real achievements unless you find the experience of viewing Days so grueling that it's an achievement just "surviving" it.

Wave57

Awards
I think they wanted to give 358/2 Days trophies so that way it felt like it belonged in this bundle, and so that more people would watch it.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
But either way, it is kind of a weird idea. I can certainly see the reasoning behind it, but there's no real achievements unless you find the experience of viewing Days so grueling that it's an achievement just "surviving" it.
That would be me then.:tongue:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, the Xbox One dilemma? Did Microsoft announce something regarding achievements?

It is a grueling task. That is almost 3 hours of life gone. And then reading everything. I better get trophies for wasting time.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It won't be grueling or a waste of time, guys. ;A;

I see these as well-earned for mastering the Days game recently, for all the blood, sweat and tears lost, this is a nice treat.

But really, I love Days tho <3

limit

Well actually I don't really have an opinion on the trophies, but I heard that Microsoft was giving out achievements for watching TV or something like that, hah...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well actually I don't really have an opinion on the trophies, but I heard that Microsoft was giving out achievements for watching TV or something like that, hah...

That is their plan for the XB1. It is a dumb concept really. Watching TV should not be rewarded considering all of the studies that talk about how TV consumption can shorten your lifespan among other health factors and lower your mental capabilities (this doesn't really include video games because you tend to be at a more active state of mind than when you watch TV, though by sitting down and not being active you can still suffer similar health issues) and creating a reward system around this coupled with Achievement addicts, you're going to have a bigger crowd of lazy individuals.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
That is their plan for the XB1. It is a dumb concept really. Watching TV should not be rewarded considering all of the studies that talk about how TV consumption can shorten your lifespan among other health factors and lower your mental capabilities (this doesn't really include video games because you tend to be at a more active state of mind than when you watch TV, though by sitting down and not being active you can still suffer similar health issues) and creating a reward system around this coupled with Achievement addicts, you're going to have a bigger crowd of lazy individuals.
Glad I have gym and Lumosity memberships then.

But wow! Can't they just post to FB "I watched this show on Xbox 1" like normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back