• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Puzzle Releasing 11/23!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

What a night for KINGDOM HEARTS merchandise! It's hard to top the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Tron Legacy Sora and Riku Play Arts and the Shadow Heartless Plushie, but we hope you'll enjoy this all the same!

We had previously reported on some KH3D puzzles hitting the market back in June, and it appears that they've added an additional one to the mix! Featuring the CGI artwork of Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald and Goofy dropping amidst a plethora of papers reminiscent of the game's opening movie, this 2000 piece puzzle is sure to be a challenge!

It will be available on November 23, 2012 and is currently available for preorder on Amazon.jp for ¥ 3,834 (roughly $47.77 USD).

SourcebKvEBVAvUq

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Oh a puzzle? Well it can't be that expen-

Sign said:
(roughly $47.77 USD)

0.jpg

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's printed on gold and incrusted with rubies and sapphires

Wow...then $47 is actually a steal! WE MUST ALL BUY THEM, take out the gold, rubies, and sapphies, and resell those to make a profit! jkjkjk

I know inflation makes things go higher, but...wow...just wow. O__o One piece of merch I can guarantee I'm not buying. If anyone else does buy it though, please take a photo of it completed :)

kupo1121

Awards
I just realized that a 2000 piece puzzle of this image is going to be soooo difficult. Look at all that blue, there will be so many pieces that look the exact same O__o

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just realized that a 2000 piece puzzle of this image is going to be soooo difficult. Look at all that blue, there will be so many pieces that look the exact same O__o

Some parts will, yes. You I mean it'll be easy to figure out the top and the general region for the blue since it gets lighter the more inward it goes. If this was cheaper I'd probably order it right now because I love puzzles xD

kupo1121

Awards
Honestly, if this puzzle eventually became cheaper, I'd buy it too, but I both hate puzzles and don't have the patience for it. It will look so nice after you complete it with all the puzzle lines going through it (I like the look of completed puzzles).

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I don't think I would buy a puzzle, can't I just have a poster instead? Though since it's a KH puzzle then I might give it a try, but not for that price. XD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'd buy it if it was $15.
But 47 is just scary. I can't see how this is worth more than the Shadow plush.

kupo1121

Awards
I'd buy it if it was $15.
But 47 is just scary. I can't see how this is worth more than the Shadow plush.

This one will keep you busy for hours at a time, may induce stress or extreme euphoria upon completion, and can bring a feeling of accomplishment with it :D

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I love puzzles! *looks at price* Nooooooooo so expensive D:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Keep in mind that these things are generally more expensive in Japan and SE merchandise especially are of fairly good quality. The conversion is based upon the current exchange rates and if it's ever brought overseas to the west, you can definitely expect to find it at a much more reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back