• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS tops Nintendo Power poll for best potential Theatrhythm!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Remember in July when Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Director Ichiro Hazama discussed with Siliconera the possibility of a KINGDOM HEARTS counterpart? Many of us were excited by even the mere possibility of a KH version, thinking back to all the wonderful music within the series thus far. The heartwrenching theme of Roxas that plays when the mysterious cloaked figure clashed with Data Sora, desperate to show him what real hurt feels like. Fate of the Unknown as it ascends and descends with the heat of battle, conveying great strength, pain and determination as Terra, Aqua and Ven struggled to put a stop to Xehanort's twisted scheme.

Thanks to tumblr user the-seeress-yeul, we've learned that Nintendo Power had recently conducted a poll asking readers "What series's music would be best suited for a Theatrhythm game?" The results are below:

• KINGDOM HEARTS - 50%
  • CHRONO TRIGGER - 24%
  • DRAGON QUEST - 22%
  • MANA series4%

All in favor, say "Aye!" But that aside, we'd like to ask, what songs would you like to be in Theatrhythm? What moments could you bust a move to? What gets you heated up to tap that stylus like no tomorrow in battle? Play back your awakened memories..

Roro

Awards
I wouldn't mind a theatrhythm KH, based on the poll, they should totally consider making one :D

I wouldn't mind playing scherzo di notte or dark impetus or actually any KH music in general in theatrhythm style haha :p

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
"Someday Kingdom Mix" would be cool. But to throw in traditional Kingdom Hearts, how about "Another Side/Another Story"? As so many have said before, the series has an amazing score to go with the story; a rhythm game for KH would be killer!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I cannot begin to name all of the songs I would want. There are too many XD
Hikari is a must though. "Scherzo Di Notte", "Destati", "Lord of the Castle", "L'Impeto Oscura", and "Vector to the Heavens" would be awesome.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I would love a Kingdom Hearts Theatrhythm! Throw in a little TWEWY DLC and I'm in heaven. ♥~♥

WaveK89

Kingdom Hearts TWEWY Theatrythm Remix

It would be much more of a game if it included both Kingdom Hearts and TWEWY in one.

Gram

Banned
Awards
x'D haha i like how chrono trigger made that list....would buy that~

captain

Bronze Member
I want all the songs!! haha.. and this would be really great to have another KH title on 3DS..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I bet that 10 songs would be on the actual game and the rest would be DLC(Square has gotten cray cray with DLC)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
shhhh chaser don't jinx it!

State

Awards
I'm having fun with the THEATRHYTHM DEMO right now and the thought of a KH version sounds neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back