• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Kingdom Hearts Union X Multiplayer Screens and Videos from PAX East!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] was available to demo at PAX East today. The demo featured the upcoming new Multiplayer mode and those who played the demo were also gifted special buttons and posters. Thanks to CQI of the KH3 Beta Testers party, we have pictures and video of the new multiplater mode!

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Uh so is the time limit just for this event or is this something they actually plan to implement as a feature?

On the one hand this is kind of fun and largely what I thought and hoped Unchained was before I played it. On the other hand I'm concerned about the ways they could rework this into another method of milking those microtransactions. Union Cross HSCs, oh boy.

Chickenme

Woah, cool, I can't wait to play it, I wonder if they'll do it like Proud Mode, releasing 50 (or less) missions a month.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Seems like they do plan on bringing M&Bs to NAUx at some point in the future, according to this interview conducted at PAX East..

But to be honest though I'm more excited for more avatar customization options, as the trailer did show a screen with new avatar faces.
(And players at PAX East can access the avatar customization screen and see the new faces, from what I've heard.)

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Definitely excited about new avatar options, I love making cute characters in the game~ I don't personally really care about brooms since I know I won't be getting any whether they bring them to the international version or not, it's going to be a top 100 Coliseum or HSC reward, or something like that. But I guess it's nice for the top players so yay for them xD

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Definitely excited about new avatar options, I love making cute characters in the game~ I don't personally really care about brooms since I know I won't be getting any whether they bring them to the international version or not, it's going to be a top 100 Coliseum or HSC reward, or something like that. But I guess it's nice for the top players so yay for them xD

I sure hope M&B won't be behind the pay walls of HSC or top 100 Coliseum. No, that wouldn't be fair. I would pay minimal for a VIP board like Chip and Dale, but it would be nice if they were free for a time to make up for lost time, or free on alternating weekends, etc. That would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back