• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ Medal Collection Box Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

For all of you digital medal collectors out there playing KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ, maybe you'd be interested in finally owning the real things to show off your pride as a dedicated player. Square Enix has you covered with this upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ Medal Collection Box!

The upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ Medal Collection Box will come with the upright KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Sora, KINGDOM HEARTS Riku, Donald, KINGDOM HEARTS II Mickey, KINGDOM HEARTS Cloud medals and the reverse Axel, Roxas, and Shadows medals. The Collection Box will cost 5770 Yen (Approx. $51 USD) and will release April 29th 2017 in Japan.

We reviewed Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologuewhich you can read here. Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained ? Medal Collection Box Revealed!

The shadows are really cute. :3 Other than that, luckily no medal of which I like the design much. xD

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

The shadows are really cute. :3 Other than that, luckily no medal of which I like the design much. xD

Same for me. If I could buy that shadow one separately then I'd consider it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeaaaaaah, these aren't medals I'd want as charms or anything. So many other amazing ones they could have selected. ;~;

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards

Why even bother with 5* designs?

Who am I kidding, I'll shell out for it anyway

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

They kinda used pretty cheap ones, yeah. If they had made a collection of illustrated ones, then maaaybe. HD Riku alone would've been enough of a reason for me, too, lol.

Muke

whatever
Awards

HAHA APRIL 29TH <3 :^)

I'm not really interested in these either and, yeah, I don't understand why they went with 5 Stars?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Not the....best choices for charms. And why the 5 Star versions?

DefiantHeart

Awards

Cool. Unfortunately none of these designs are ones that I like. Maybe if they made Kairi ones...:eek: Imagine if the real world became like Unchained X and we had to use these medals to fight, lol.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You know what would be cute? Acrylic Avatar phone charms. The community designs and votes for their favorites, then SE makes and sells them.

In fact, this is how they should have decided what medals people would want in this collection. It should have been a community vote.

SORA619

Awards

For 50$ they could have added better medals in there... Man, feels like the western RNG system of the game again...:frown:

Sonicfan2525

Awards

I was just thinking the other day about how awesome it would be if Disney made official trading pins of the medals from KHUx. This isn't exactly what I was expecting, but it's still pretty cool! I personally like the medals they selected, but I think it still could have been a little more diverse, and some illustrated medals would have been great. $51 for a bunch of metal charms also makes my cheapskate heart ache a bit, but i'll consider it.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

This is a great idea! I wish we could buy these individually, or have a slightly better selection of medals, but these are a cool idea nevertheless! I would love if they sold these at Disney World or something, like a wall of medals. I'd buy out the entire store if I could do that!

Caxinuld

Awards

Are they supposed to be the most popular medals in Japan? I don't think even the Japanese would want to buy these medals.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Are they supposed to be the most popular medals in Japan? I don't think even the Japanese would want to buy these medals.

No, they are just random medals that have been associated with the marketing for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back