• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► UPDATED: Official KINGDOM HEARTS website updated, "End of Sea" listed as world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

UPDATE: The Xbox One listing has reappeared on the Kingdom Hearts 3 website.

The official KINGDOM HEARTS website updated recently to feature all of the games in the series and serve as a hub for information about KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMX, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, and KINGDOM HEARTS III. The website is chock full of new additions including character summaries, images from the games, and trailers.

Among the additions, "End of Sea" appears among the list of worlds featured in the KINGDOM HEARTS series although the area has only ever appeared in cutscenes. Previously known as "the Dark Margin", "End of Sea" has been featured throughout KINGDOM HEARTS and has been the backdrop for many key events in the series. 

Despite all of the new additions to the website, it seems to be missing the Xbox One logo for KINGDOM HEARTS III. Despite the logo being missing, it can be found through the page's source assets. It should be noted that the website uses the previous KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue website as its base.

Regardless if it was intentionally removed or not, no announcements or statements have been made about the Xbox One version of KINGDOM HEARTS III by Square Enix.

The official website has many mistakes, including the PEGI logo for the United States website and the lack of a PlayStaton Network logo despite it being mentioned in the trademarks. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Re: Official KINGDOM HEARTS website updated, missing Xbox One logo

As cool as it is to see a new world logo for "End of Sea", this website is kind of a mess. I feel like this website could have benefited from the original design of their Kingdom Hearts II website, their Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep website, or even the 358/2 Days website, if I remember that correctly. Those were so much easier to navigate, and even kind of fun to explore if you wanted to learn more about the series! Comprehensive enough to get you hooked, yet vague enough to keep you hanging until you bought the game. It certainly piqued my interest as a kid. But this... this is just a nightmare to navigate, comparatively.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Honestly I think they should get rid of Xbox version for kh3 because jrpg on Xbox one are not a good seller in Japan

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Oh no this website is a total hot mess. I'm sure whoever worked on it is proud but like there are so many errors everywhere. Grammar errors, world picture errors...errors...

End of Sea is correct since it is what the Japanese and English data in KH2 refers to it as, but this is the first time they've officially called it that.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Oh no this website is a total hot mess. I'm sure whoever worked on it is proud but like there are so many errors everywhere. Grammar errors, world picture errors...errors...

End of Sea is correct since it is what the Japanese and English data in KH2 refers to it as, but this is the first time they've officially called it that.

agrabah-min.png

What the heck is this?! Really, Square?

Hirokey123

Awards

Oh god this social section is hideous....like I'm kind of repulsed by its design or lack thereof. There has to be a better way to do this then just throwing everything all over the freaking place, I'm immediately overwhelmed and turned off by the mess of information.

Hirokey123

Awards

"Wearing their black cloaks this organization of XIII members sought to become complete again by searching for their hearts. Their true agenda remains in secret..."

Okay ignoring the fact that "remains in secret" is awkward as hell and should be either "remains a secret" or "is shrouded in secrecy" I like how they are trying to make it sound like this organization of XIII people had some sort of shared secret agenda. When reality it was such a clustered mess of an organization that there were like 5 secret agendas going on. Xemnas's plan to nort everyone, Saix's plan to overthrow Xemnas, Marluxia and Larxene's plan to take over the organization, Xemnas's search for the chamber of awakening, and Xigbar's plan to....do whatever it is he has planned that we still don't know yet..... Like it was mess and if you factor in Axel's sub-agenda to screw over anyone who would interfere in his friendship with Roxas and Xion (even if that included lying and hiding secrets from literally everyone) it just kinda silly. I mean how many secret agendas did one Organization need? It also feels dishonest trying to sum it up as clean as they did.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

"Wearing their black cloaks this organization of XIII members sought to become complete again by searching for their hearts. Their true agenda remains in secret..."

Okay ignoring the fact that "remains in secret" is awkward as hell and should be either "remains a secret" or "is shrouded in secrecy" I like how they are trying to make it sound like this organization of XIII people had some sort of shared secret agenda. When reality it was such a clustered mess of an organization that there were like 5 secret agendas going on. Xemnas's plan to nort everyone, Saix's plan to overthrow Xemnas, Marluxia and Larxene's plan to take over the organization, Xemnas's search for the chamber of awakening, and Xigbar's plan to....do whatever it is he has planned that we still don't know yet..... Like it was mess and if you factor in Axel's sub-agenda to screw over anyone who would interfere in his friendship with Roxas and Xion (even if that included lying and hiding secrets from literally everyone) it just kinda silly. I mean how many secret agendas did one Organization need? It also feels dishonest trying to sum it up as clean as they did.

Don't forget about Xion's and Roxas' agenda! Oh, and then the True Organization XIII's agenda and what that also adds to the long list of agendas the original also had! God, this series has got me nursing a headache one too many times some days.

Sdog

Awards
Is it bad that I got a bit bummed out that the Xbox logo is still on the site? I have an xbox, but I just want KHIII to be an exclusive really bad lol.

Edit: Oh lord. I really don't know how I feel about Pirates. Especially since we haven't even seen the new movie yet.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Is it bad that I got a bit bummed out that the Xbox logo is still on the site? I have an xbox, but I just want KHIII to be an exclusive really bad lol.

Yes, they added it to the KH3 page after the news started circulating. If this is what it takes for them to fix their website, I'm cool with it.

Lol i hope that logo doesn't actually mean anything,rather not have port royal return.

It doesn't. It is just an error. A really funny but so horribly bad error.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I came for the lolz, but it actually made be quite sad seeing the site in such a state. Also, what in God's name is going on with the Twitter updates? So many... all the same...

Caxinuld

Awards
This can't be called an update, it looks more like a poorly executed hacking attempt where the most damage they did was messing with some of the descriptions & making the worlds look inconsistent.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, it was stated relatively early that this coastline is the "tip of a world" so it being officially added could mean that it will cease to be cutscene-only somewhere in the future, although the influx of errors and oversights coming with it is indeed somewhat odd.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
looks like they fix the erros with the world section

Last edited:

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
My guess is that the "End of Sea" logo is actually pretty old, probably as old as KHII itself. It was also featured in the Memorial Ultimania.

I wish they'd add Daybreak Town though, since there is no unobscured world image available for this one.
Daybreak%20Town.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back