• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS manga series now available digitally

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yen Press released all of the currently-published volumes of the Kingdom Hearts manga series by Shiro Amano on digital storefronts last week on December 6th 2016–just in time for the holiday season! For fans who are seeking to save a bit of space on their bookshelves or like being able to take their books everywhere with ease, consider picking up the Kingdom Hearts series on your tablet or reading device of choice for only $6.99 USD

NOTE: The Amazon Kindle version of the Kingdom Hearts manga series was previously available for purchase, but is now currently unavailable. It is unknown when they will be purchasable again.

KINGDOM HEARTS: FINAL MIX Volume 1
Page Count: 275
Price: $6.99 USD
Release Date: December 6th 2016

After a terrible storm shatters the peace of his tropical island home, a young boy named Sora is set adrift from his world and his friends, Riku and Kairi. Meanwhile, Disney Castle is in an uproar when it is discovered that King Mickey has gone missing, leaving it up to Court Wizard Donald and Captain Goofy to find him! When Sora, in search of his friends, and Donald and Goofy, in search of their king, cross paths, their fateful encounter will change the destiny of the universe forever!

Barnes & Noble | ComiXologyAmazon | Book Walker | Google Play | iBooks | Kobo

KINGDOM HEARTS: FINAL MIX Volume 2
Page Count: 305
Release Date: December 6th 2016

Sora, a young boy who lives a peaceful life on his tropical island home, is set adrift when a horrible storm wrecks the world he loves and separates him from his friends, Riku and Kairi. In another world, the Disney castle is in chaos when King Mickey goes missing, and it's up to Donald, the court magician, and Goofy, the captain of the army, to find their king. When both Sora and the King's allies happen upon each other and learn that the ills that have befallen their worlds are the doing of dark beings without hearts known as the Heartless, the three recent acquaintances take up arms together in an epic quest to travel to unknown worlds, set those worlds right, and find their friends!!

Barnes & Noble | ComiXology | Amazon | Book Walker | Google Play | iBooks | Kobo

KINGDOM HEARTS: CHAIN OF MEMORIES
Page Count: 437

The ultra-popular worlds of Disney and Final Fantasy collide once again in this sequel to thefirst Kingdom Hearts series! Sora, Donald, and Goofy seek King Mickey and Riku, from whom they were separated when closing and locking the door to Kingdom Hearts. In search of their friends, the group unexpectedly finds itself at Castle Oblivion, where memories are freely manufactured, manipulated, and even deleted! Can Sora and his companions defeat the castle's mastermind before they forget the reason for their journey in the first place?!

Barnes & Noble | ComiXology | Amazon | Book Walker | Google Play | iBooks | Kobo

KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 1 Omnibus
Page Count: 507

Here is the continuing the adventure begun in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories! Our new story takes place sometime later, in the quiet little 'burb called Twilight Town, a place nestled between night and day. Sora, Donald, and Goofy awaken after a long slumber with clouded memories - and continue their search for their friends!

KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 2 Omnibus
Page Count: 485

Stunned by the cryptic words spoken by Namine, Roxas desperately tries to uncover the true connection to his dream-self, Sora. For her part, Namine wants to help Roxas in his quest, but she'll have to act quickly before DiZ succeeds in his plan to "dispose" of her. And then there is the question of Axel, and just whose side he is really on!

KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 3 Omnibus
Page Count: 421

The Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee has discovered something that could help everyone in their quest to save the worlds: Ansem's computer. Sora and company join them at Hollow Bastion to see what they can find out, but they're in for a surprise when the computer pulls them inside of it!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 1
Page Count: 197

Soon after his birth as a Nobody, Roxas joins the mysterious Organization XIII, knowing nothing of his identity. With the help of Axel, another member of the Organization, and the mysterious Number XIV, who is also missing her memories, Roxas slowly begins to learn what it takes to be a part of Organization XIII…and what it means to have a heart.

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 2
Page Count: 215

When Xion loses her Keyblade, it's Roxas's job to make sure no one finds out. As long as the two can go on missions together, no one will know that it's Roxas collecting all the hearts. But will Demyx blow their little secret? And when the Organization issues an order to Xion to capture an outsider masquerading as one of its members, who will come out on top in the ensuing battle?!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 3
Page Count: 197

Xion, having failed her last mission, is left unconscious and out of commission. Unfortunately, Roxas doesn’t have time to worry about his friend because he’s been ordered to go to Wonderland with Organization XIII’s No. 10-the Gambler of Fate, Luxord. Can Roxas keep up with the old man’s games?! Meanwhile, a confrontation with Saix motivates Axel to find out who Xion really is…

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 4
Page Count: 211

Left alone to ponder the purpose of her existence and desperate for answers, Xion journeys alone to find out who–or what–she really is. But little do she, Roxas, and Axel know that her quest will lead to the close of one tale and the continuation of another…

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 5
Page Count: 247

With Xion back in the Organization, she and Roxas can finally work together again. But strangely, Roxas is getting weaker and weaker, while Xion is getting inexplicably stronger. Meanwhile, the leaders of Organization XIII decide that they only need one Keyblade bearer. What fate is in store for Roxas, Xion, and Axel in the conclusion to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Oooo.... but I'll pass. I'm working on getting physical copies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wish I could buy them just to support xD I have a Kindle Paperwhite so sadly I wouldn't get my money's worth out of it (if it were even still available for Kindle :c )

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I have a Kindle Fire so I might.

Just so you know, Comixology is readable on a Fire, so we'll see how the money goes.

I tend to get books for my Kindle a lot since I have a serious problem with shelf space, or the lack thereof. So ebooks are a good deal.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hear there are a lot of problems with the ComiXology app on Kindle Fire, but I don't have one to know.

It kind of feels like it might have been take off of Amazon for ComiXology since Yen Press is making big news with their titles heading to it today. (plz Amazon, just make ComiXology purchases cross-compatible with Kindle without the need for the ComiXology app :c )

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Master Spockanort; I didn't know that but considering my shelf space problem, I'm willing to try it. Heck, I do have a app that my public library uses on there since I don't get out of the house a lot (borrowing ebooks can be quite convenient); I'll write up a review later when I get around to it. Not in a rush though since I do have priorities on where I spend my moneys.. :cool:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yet another reason I'm glad I started using Comixology recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back