• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Oct 7th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained X ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Regarding Title Rewards for MOG Quests

We have confirmed an issue wherein the titles rewarded for completing objectives of the MOG quests “Kupo Seeds” and “Kupo Leaves” were incorrect. 

Please see below for the list of titles that are currently rewarded incorrectly, and the fixed titles that will replace the current ones. 

■ MOG Quest “Kupo Seeds” 
Current: Actually 
Fix: Like 

■ MOG Quest “Kupo Leaves” 
Current: I am 
Fix: Nix 

The issue will be fixed and all players who received the incorrect titles will be sent the correct ones starting on Oct. 13, 2016. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
Aim Higher with the Score Assistance Deal!
img

■ Score Bonus Deal

■Event Period: 
Oct. 7, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 13, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 7, 2016 7:00 to Oct. 14, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

This five-Medal deal will not only guarantee you one 6★ Medal, but it will also guarantee that all five of the Medals drawn will provide a score bonus for the ongoing High Score Challenge (High Score Challenge: Attack Prize Plus)!
* Please note that you will need to evolve the 5★ Medals into 6★ in order to receive the score bonus.

And as an added bonus, you'll get a 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie!

Below is a list of Medals that you can get from this deal:

Tier 4 Special Attack Bonus 
 SP Axel
 Sora & Donald & Goofy
 Illustrated Ansem
 Boss Marluxia

Tier 2-3 Special Attack Bonus 
 Uniform Kairi 
 Uniform Selphie 
 Ansem the Wise 
 Ice Titan 
 Pain & Panic 
 Xaldin 
 Marluxia 
 Larxene 
 Zexion 
 Alice 
 Jasmine 
 Musketeer Donald 
 Musketeer Goofy 
 Aladdin 
 Daisy

A Heartless Halloween with Sora!

img

■ Event Period 
Oct. 7, 2016 12:00 a.m. to Oct. 20, 2016 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Oct. 7, 2016 7:00 to Oct. 21, 2016 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
★Defeat the Halloween Heartless to get a 3★ Halloween Sora Medal! 
 ・Stronger enemies have a higher chance of dropping the 3★ Medal. 
 ・Defeat the Heartless that appear in the event quests to get Event Coins! The Event Boards themselves do not contain any Halloween Sora Medals, but they contain a plethora of Chips and Dales, as well as Cid and Huey & Dewey & Louie Medals! 
 ・The Event Quests are separated by attribute, and you are free to choose which to do, so pick your strongest attribute and go all out!

■ New Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Halloween Sora S
Upright
Deals 3 hits. Lowers defense of all attributes by 1 tier for 1 attack.
All 3

■ Contents of Event Board

Medals 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 1 
 6★ Cid x 1 
 6★ Chip x 1 
 6★ Dale x 2 
 5★ Chip x 4 
 5★ Dale x 3 
 3★ Chip x 4 
 3★ Dale x 4

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nice, aoe speed medal is exactly what I needed! The drop rates seem pretty low, haven't gotten a single drop yet so it's going to take a while get it guilted. Not sure about that deal, it sounds good but is it really? Like, can I just get 5 Aladdins?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
To pull or not to pull. On one hand it has several of the medals from the reverse deal that I want. But not Xemnas, and I want Xemnas. Granted I'm not guaranteed him, but I'm not guaranteed the others either if I do either pull. Hmm....

kingofnowhere

I got Uniform Selphie, two Marluxias, Zexion and Alladin.

Glad I got Selphie. She will be quite useful and I'm gonna use the Marluxias to guild my 6* one.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Ended up going for the reverse pull instead and got Xion. Finally a good pull q_q

Guilted Halloween Sora at 74% and it's pretty good, would definitely recommend going through the trouble for it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Damn, another thing to guilt. My speed keyblade is actually pretty good but I wouldn't mind another good medal. :p

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Isn't there also a problem with the titles of the Moogle O' Glory adamantite ore challenges? At least I've heard people aren't actually receiving them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
14519666_1593032957665083_664119621793619838_n.jpg

Well I already had a Timeless River Pete, so I can put those three together. And when I get more Dewey medals I can put the Hag to 6-star.
And hey, Xiggy and Saix and I can put my Demyx and Queen with the ones I already had. So I'll say this was an okay pull.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
14519666_1593032957665083_664119621793619838_n.jpg

Well I already had a Timeless River Pete, so I can put those three together. And when I get more Dewey medals I can put the Hag to 6-star.
And hey, Xiggy and Saix and I can put my Demyx and Queen with the ones I already had. So I'll say this was an okay pull.

Saix is so fucking good against multiple enemies. ;_; I luvz.

LingeringVanitas

Another totally impossible quest. I can't beat ANY of those soldiers. They kill me in 1 hit. My crap medals are too weak....and probably always will be. I don't know why they keep making these impossible quests....
So can't get any of the HT sora's ever. I don't even know why I keep playing this...the game is unplayable still for me....because I'm a FTP player. Still no brooms, still no premium jewel quests [which means I'll always be stuck with the crap medals I got because I can't do any draws.] Every time I attempt a draw it takes me 2 months to get 3k back and my draw ends up all deleted because I end up with garbage every time. So I get ripped off and I get broke all in one.

appleboy82791

Awards
I really don't think HT Sora is very good. His stats are crap and the multiplier isn't good either. The only good thing about it is that it is guilt tier 3.

Royce & Mueller

Yay. More epic carnivals, and more worthless bunch of nothing!

I am honest-to-god done with this game. Square Enix NA done f*cked up something fierce.

Trist

Awards
Jesus Christ why does everyone have to sperg out at every single thing Enix does in the game. This update is pretty good, yet another good free medal that we can easily max guilt with some grinding.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Yay. More epic carnivals, and more worthless bunch of nothing!

I am honest-to-god done with this game. Square Enix NA done f*cked up something fierce.

Then honestly, quit man. If it makes you so unhappy, quit. You've been essentially posting the same thing for some time now, and some of what you've said I've had to edit because it's been kind of nasty. Trust me, I won't be sad if you do quit and redirect your anger elsewhere.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Another totally impossible quest. I can't beat ANY of those soldiers. They kill me in 1 hit. My crap medals are too weak....and probably always will be. I don't know why they keep making these impossible quests....
So can't get any of the HT sora's ever. I don't even know why I keep playing this...the game is unplayable still for me....because I'm a FTP player. Still no brooms, still no premium jewel quests [which means I'll always be stuck with the crap medals I got because I can't do any draws.] Every time I attempt a draw it takes me 2 months to get 3k back and my draw ends up all deleted because I end up with garbage every time. So I get ripped off and I get broke all in one.
I've paid up for 4 Weekly Extravaganzas at most ever since I started playing, and I've been able to tear right through these quests. You don't need to be a whale to beat these. Pure F2P is gonna be difficult, it's encourage players to spend at least a bit of money. That's a quality that's hardly exclusive to NAUX.

Personally, I've started being a bit more careful with the draws that I spend my Jewels on. Check what's being given, what's guaranteed, and determine whether it's worth it or not. Ever since I started doing that, I've very rarely been screwed over.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Is he worth the 4sp cost? I have a one dotted Saix but I've been hesitant to use him because of the cost..

I have him in my deck. Definitely my most powerful special attack. It's expensive, but really strong imo.

Wait. You're unable to defeat those Jack O' Lanterns? I get the trouble with the Pumpkin Soldiers but the Lanterns are incredibly weak oô
Oh wait, you even said soldiers. Sorry, lol.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Yeah, I can't beat enough Pumpkin Soldiers to get Halloween Sora. I came very close on the Power quest, but still failed.

I've paid up for 4 Weekly Extravaganzas at most ever since I started playing, and I've been able to tear right through these quests. You don't need to be a whale to beat these. Pure F2P is gonna be difficult, it's encourage players to spend at least a bit of money. That's a quality that's hardly exclusive to NAUX.

Personally, I've started being a bit more careful with the draws that I spend my Jewels on. Check what's being given, what's guaranteed, and determine whether it's worth it or not. Ever since I started doing that, I've very rarely been screwed over.

I honestly don't even know how you tore through these quests like that, because I'm sitting at nearly an equivalent amount of money spent and can't beat the Pumpkin Soldiers, much less 'tear through them'. I even have an almost guilted Black Coat Riku, but there's only so much I can do. (No way I can guilt anything with the amount of money I've spent, which is the only amount of money I'm ever going to spend on this game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back